• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
606933D6-2BFD-4AEA-9193-55A0356F8606.jpeg
28BF6AE3-E1CF-4185-84E2-936CD2EC7CCE.jpeg
9DFF265C-AD8A-48D1-8DA3-A36B881CAF5D.jpeg

Also I thought it was two separate pockets but it’s one big pouch and I love that !

How does it fit? Got one coming in right now. Haven’t copped Jordan brand clothing since 08.

I'll say people complained more on 4s than 3s, especially with past retros. 2006 Military Blues had to be one of the worst received retros ever.

People complained about the 6s CWs during that retro run more so than quality.

Possibly all received complaints, seems like with every new retro, the predecessor was better at something. With the NA renditions, makes even harder to nitpick.

It’s loose, roomy just how it fit when it first came out in 1988.

I had this back then so I really appreciate what Nike and Jordan have done here.

It’s the most well made Nike pullover I have and I collect Team USA Olympic gear.

Good and not good. That means I need to return mine for a smaller size.

Does anyone know if footlocker or the Nike store will let me do a Sz swap for something I purchased on eastbay?

man i dont care if everyone and their mama has a pair as long as i have my pair im good... i might wear these right away or i might have them on ice and break them out of nowhere... but im not that lame guy that wont cop just cuz everyone else has them

IMG_1361.JPG

Does anyone know if footlocker or the Nike store will let me do a Sz swap for something I purchased on eastbay?
It's supposed to fit loose though. It's not baggy.

They are being historically accurate with this vault drop.

Just like MJ in this white version. It fits like this.

Nike store will let you exchange it or get a store credit. Just say you received it as a gift and didn't get a receipt or gift receipt.

FA doing fcfs on the 1s and the 3s huh. Trying to build that hype again

They'll change to App Reserve by Tuesday or Wednesday, just you wait............they did this **** with the Royal 1s last year, Foot Locker HQ won't let them get away with that ****.

Never going to happen. The NT'ers who complain are in the minority compared to the large public (buyers). The majority of buyers don't care about quality & details...they just want to stunt and look cool on the Gram....then move onto the next. The die-hards/purists/true fans of the shoes, are a very small percent.

This is such a self-righteous viewpoint. What's actually going on is that the vast majority of buyers care about how the shoes look on foot and how they feel on foot. The supposed purists care about things that most people consider minor details that do not affect how the shoes look and feel on foot. Pining for exact recreations of the OGs doesn't make you better than anybody else. Your definition of quality is the "right" elephant print height. My definition of quality is level of comfort, durability, and overall look of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom