What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Guys if you want to make a statement. Do not spend your dollars. It's that simple.

Your complaint will highlight a problem, sure, but JB's profit margin, positioning and equity is still strong, all this online bickering will fall on deaf ears if you still purchase the product.

Never going to happen. The NT'ers who complain are in the minority compared to the large public (buyers). The majority of buyers don't care about quality & details...they just want to stunt and look cool on the Gram....then move onto the next. The die-hards/purists/true fans of the shoes, are a very small percent.

In a very odd way this can all be compared to the Five Percent Nation (Islam) philosophy....85% of the people are blind to the knowledge.....while 10% of the people know the truth, but teach a lie for their personal gain (Nike).....the 5%ers are the die-hards/purists/true fans of the shoes.

instertalonzomorninggif.

Never going to happen. The NT'ers who complain are in the minority compared to the large public (buyers). The majority of buyers don't care about quality & details...they just want to stunt and look cool on the Gram....then move onto the next. The die-hards/purists/true fans of the shoes, are a very small percent.

In a very odd way this can all be compared to the Five Percent Nation (Islam) philosophy....85% of the people are blind to the knowledge.....while 10% of the people know the truth, but teach a lie for their personal gain (Nike).....the 5%ers are the die-hards/purists/true fans of the shoes.

instertalonzomorninggif.

Yep, that's precisely my point. People that on other things like mold, attention to detail, etc...represents a very small part of the shoe buying industry. They're a drop in Nike's massive bucket.

instertalonzomorninggif.

One of the silliest analogies I've ever seen.

64C2B7D7-1D08-4EFE-9660-6F48ACDA4CAC.jpeg
Eazy-E says relax, wear and enjoy your shoes because there will come a time where shoes will not matter anymore - and you just never know when that time will come....

knuckleheads outside cold shooting sum hoops....

Might be silly to compare such things, but how is it not comparable? Explain.

because they're sneakers, leather, rubber and glue. Nike doesn't owe you anything. They don't have to put a sneaker out at all. You don't have to buy them.

People should devote their energy to nitpick things that are actually important. You nitpick a pair of sneakers, but not the food you put in your body?

Your so called 5% in this analogy aren't important as they think they are. They're more like the old dude on the corner who preaches to nobody hoping to be heard. In his head he feels important and feels he's doing a service. Is he doing it for himself or others?

When you have a bad experience at a restaurant, what do you do? You simply don't support them. You don't go on a _____ message board and complain daily about them.

So to compare the NGE to a hobby? As If one has significance or is even important in the grand scheme of things?

You're overthinking it my dude. It's a simple analogy. I'm not comparing all of this to the in depth thinkings and teachings of Clarence 13X.

:lol:

Look at the numbers (percentages) percentages I posted, and who goes into what category. And that's it. You're being ridiculous if you think I was taking it any deeper than that. SMDH. :lol:

instertalonzomorninggif.
YSSAqDe.gif

Which Jordan shoe is most complained about? I'm guessing between the AJ3 and AJ4.

AJ3
We complain about the elephant print, misaligned toe box and the jumpman/NA logo etc

AJ4
Same thing with the bring back NA logo and remember when we had people complaining about the speckle density on the white cement 4's lol

I kind of like it better how it was back in '01 when I had these. I was like the only kid in high school with them. Now everybody will be rocking them. Just not the same

Back
Top Bottom