What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
part of me is just glad things are as bad as they were from like 08 to til the remastered scheme started.
that stuff was tragic and i don't think i have any Jordans left from that era.

I don't see why not but

10-15 years down the line, I hope there will be retroed or similar midsole models that I'll be able to use to midsole swap these 3's

Gonna have these forever

part of me is just glad things are as bad as they were from like 08 to til the remastered scheme started.
that stuff was tragic and i don't think i have any Jordans left from that era.

Yeah I just moved all my shoes to my new house and I will be selling most everything from that era.

Check with your local FNL’s. Some are doing guaranteed tickets. My local store is doing them tomorrow. I just spoke with a manager at Champs. Said they’re releasing them via app reservations, just hasn’t updated on the apps yet.

I figure if it does change they gotta do it tomorrow so it gives us time to check in during the week

lol are you dumb?

hold on.. are you dumb? do you want me to post my 2001 3s? You telling me the 2001s didn't crack? I have been buying Jordans before you joined this forum. Don't let my join date fool you fam. I have experience with ever model of the 3 its my favorite shoe.

:lol: Sheesh....panties bunched heavy.

First of all, the pair you posted are from 03 as someone else mentioned. But since you've been buying Jordans longer than I've joined this forum (lol) you must know something I don't.

And NO...2001's (Blk/Cmt) don't crack. Now if you mean "crumble" then that's different. We been talking about paint chipping and cracking on this thread and the 2001 midsoles were dyed not painted....thus no paint "cracking"/chipping. Every shoe with crumble eventually.... that's common sense.

Now carry on All-Mighty Master of the Jordan 3's. :lol:

:lol: Sheesh....panties bunched heavy.

First of all, the pair you posted are from 03 as someone else mentioned. But since you've been buying Jordans longer than I've joined this forum (lol) you must know something I don't.

And NO...2001's (Blk/Cmt) don't crack. Now if you mean "crumble" then that's different. We been talking about paint chipping and cracking on this thread and the 2001 midsoles were dyed not painted....thus no paint "cracking"/chipping. Every shoe with crumble eventually.... that's common sense.

Now carry on All-Mighty Master of the Jordan 3's. :lol:

So no 2001 had chipping? ill provide pics.

Just happy to have a chance at owning the shoes. I thought all that OG quality and mold talked would have died out with the remastered series.

Thought it was crazy to see clean pairs of early 2000 retros being sold for less or just as much as the recent retros. Concords, Cool Greys, Raptors, and Bred 12s come to mind.

Dat FA launch locator pic..

E18832BC-4BAA-4E00-A42B-BAEA1BB82578.gif

Yea looking like online or bust for me I’ve never hit on any of the apps

I think basically every store is getting these so the app should be spread out between more stores especially in my area where only some get the more popular releases, from what I’ve seen every single one around me is getting them so depends on stock but I think you might hit on foot app imo but then again is all luck lol

Back
Top Bottom