What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I think basically every store is getting these so the app should be spread out between more stores especially in my area where only some get the more popular releases, from what I’ve seen every single one around me is getting them so depends on stock but I think you might hit on foot app imo but then again is all luck lol
My local FA has the via reservation. Hope Footlocker and champs does too.

Edit: I lied it says FCFS

Last edited:
So cool story to me anyway. A guy that works for me went to finish line last night and did the same exact thing I did today. So I got 2 pairs in my name. I just found this out. Talked to him a few minutes ago. Im only getting one but the gesture is awesome. He knew how much I've been wanting these for awhile.

Called a few of my local stores in a couple malls close by. They are doing in-Store raffles Monday through Wednesday.

Here you go, if they were to actually REMASTER the 3.. it would have to be this quality..

IMG-0045.JPG

IMG-0047.JPG

IMG-0049.JPG

The soft leather, the cement print, the plush inside... when they retroed these again after this one they were a shell of this shoe.. I have to go find those.. had to go into the archives for this... lemme know if you want more pics man... but these recent retros don't hold nothing to shoes like this.. HOWEVER we are buying Jordans NOW for the og color way if we get quality a quarter of what these shoes were then its an added plus.

Completely agree about the comparison of recent retros to these. I'm definitely going to fix both pairs of my 03 white cements. I need donor soles and back tabs to complete my materials. I can't wait to do it. I gave my first pair to my brother after they were beat. He wore them even more and they midsole got worse. Since he got a worn pair, I'll fix his and mine that I recently bought. I'm legit excited and nervous about fixing both pairs because I want to do it right. The padding on the collar is just...beautiful. I have yet to wear my 2011 cement 3's because they don't compare smh.

THIS

We've seen this stunt pulled before last year with the Royals...........Foot Locker HQ ain't gonna let this slide for the whole week, just you wait.
I'm only nervous because I called champs and they said FCFS. I feel like if it was gonna flip they'd say app

a lot of times those fools know even less than we do
Agree. They’re getting paid minimum wage, management won’t tell them anything. Just like Apple employees doesn’t know **** about releases of new products.

I'm only nervous because I called champs and they said FCFS. I feel like if it was gonna flip they'd say app

A lot of stores pulled this same stunt back last April for those Royal 1s I was talking about.

Literally you can go back to the 2017 Royals thread and back track, and you'll see people posting that they were getting FCFS reserve tickets and ****..........only for them to get phone calls from the store where they got their tickets THAT they have switched over to App reserve and had to cancel their tickets.

This stunt has been pulled before, I'm not joking..........I'll be completely shocked if they keep it FCFS all the way to the Saturday release.

for you guys who got reserved pairs at FNL...did you go to the store or were you able to call?

A lot of stores pulled this same stunt back last April for those Royal 1s I was talking about.

Literally you can go back to the 2017 Royals thread and back track, and you'll see people posting that they were getting FCFS reserve tickets and ****..........only for them to get phone calls from the store where they got their tickets THAT they have switched over to App reserve and had to cancel their tickets.

This stunt has been pulled before, I'm not joking..........I'll be completely shocked if they keep it FCFS all the way to the Saturday release.
Yeah I remember the launch locator changing for those. I just didn't remember calling stores and them saying FCFS .But you right, the employees know nothing.

no sheikh raffle codes? or shoe palace?

For the Houston area at least, I may be doing a small shiekh raffle code hunt tomorrow. I know they usually have had those codes out by either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Yeah I remember the launch locator changing for those. I just didn't remember calling stores and them saying FCFS .But you right, the employees know nothing.

I don't think it is the employees being clueless..........just like the Royal 1s release, I think it is more of "shady employees" trying to secure backdoor deals for some of the stock before Foot Locker HQ switches their store's supply to App Reserve and locks them out of holding off any early supply for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom