What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Trying to use the free shipping code in the coupon box, but its not processing when I click enter or click on the use this coupon?

Went the kicks crew route...never ordered from them before but everybody vouched for them...hopefully I get the reserve and I’ll put the extra pair on the bay

They don’t have my 11.5 at KC.

I hope they do the app reservations for local stores. I’m in MD. Pain in the butt. Mondawin would probably be the best spot if necessary or Tyson’s.

But I also want to try online for insurance.

I’m about to break down and hit stock x, smh

current going rate is “only” $30 over retail+tax

Thats with shipping but if I hit on SNKRS it’s free shipping. Idk man

I’m about to break down and hit stock x, smh

current going rate is “only” $30 over retail+tax

Thats with shipping but if I hit on SNKRS it’s free shipping. Idk man
I thought about this too, but I’m gonna hold out until Saturday we will put in work if need be...have faith big homie.

That free shipping code from kickscrew is a valentines day promo
Not sure how long it was last
I’m assuming it will expire after Valentine’s Day?

I ordered some Jordan 5’s from there last week using that promo
It basically came in 2 business days from Hong Kong
Everything checked out great
First order from there
Overall very happy with price and shipping

You guys being tempted realize that the KC preorder ship date is Feb 27th, right? Even with the free shipping coupon, that's over a week after the release date and then you'll still have to wait the shipping time. Just be patient and go for broke on release day and you'll probably get them way before any KC preorders anyway.

They will be abundant in stores, and online will have multiple drops. These will most likely restock like the holiday 11s through the year. Just 6 days left homie you got this.

I thought about this too, but I’m gonna hold out until Saturday we will put in work if need be...have faith big homie.

yea f it y’all right. We in this...I’ve waited all this time, 6 more days won’t hurt

You guys being tempted realize that the KC preorder ship date is Feb 27th, right? Even with the free shipping coupon, that's over a week after the release date and then you'll still have to wait the shipping time. Just be patient and go for broke on release day and you'll probably get them way before any KC preorders anyway.
yessir. just to get it out the way, and for $10 under retail + local tax is still tempting.

Yea I saw the ship date and knew it’s because they’re closed for Chinese (Lunar) New Year which starts on the 16th. I have a pair already so I don’t mind waiting for the second pair.

Back
Top Bottom