• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I got 2 words for ya....**** you lol
Aj1>>>>>my mom
200w.gif

Is there a general consensus....Do people prefer the BC3 or BC4? i.e. Given the same release numbers, which would be harder to get? I'm thinking they're pretty much on par. For me, the 4s are a much better looking model overall, though obviously happy to have both.

I know I’m going to stir the pot here but..
Air Jordan 5 white/fire red/black 3M > rest.

For me it’s the perfect Jordan. There isn’t one thing on that shoe I would change. Not one single thing. The lines of the shoe, the red teeth with that black midsole, the black toe cap, the clear outsole. I love how the toe is black so you don’t notice the stitching. The shoe is just perfection.

Carry on. :pimp:

B0161FEE-9B2D-4FFB-8389-DEF53ACD5231.jpeg

I appreciate all the original 1s. Its the first J and that cant be ignored or overlooked. But I will never understand the hype that surrounds them. To me the 3s will always be the model that took Nike to another level. MJ wanted to leave Nike. He wasn't satisfied with the first 2 models. When Tinker took the design job from Peter Moore, MJ was all back in. And that's what Ill always remember of the 3. Come fly with me" helped ...a ton. 1988 Dunk contest and so on. My point is the 3 took the line to a higher level.

For me it’s the perfect Jordan. There isn’t one thing on that shoe I would change. Not one single thing. The lines of the shoe, the red teeth with that black midsole, the black toe cap, the clear outsole. I love how the toe is black so you don’t notice the stitching. The shoe is just perfection.

First of all, these aren't even the best Fire red 5s, the other ones are.

That is awesome. Stay with that belief, your not wrong at all. They are dope for sure.

Prefer Black Metallics, but 3M/Black Toes/CDP 5s are right behind it.

last i checked none of the IIIs got glitter growing on they leather

Back
Top Bottom