What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
You may be able to feast at APB if you go early man.

True, I have a friend that works there. I can try and see if I can get in contact with him but he works several different jobs and goes to school too.

I know I’m going to stir the pot here but..
Air Jordan 5 white/fire red/black 3M > rest.

For me it’s the perfect Jordan. There isn’t one thing on that shoe I would change. Not one single thing. The lines of the shoe, the red teeth with that black midsole, the black toe cap, the clear outsole. I love how the toe is black so you don’t notice the stitching. The shoe is just perfection.

Carry on. :pimp:

B0161FEE-9B2D-4FFB-8389-DEF53ACD5231.jpeg

My favorite Jordan 5 of all time

Man I am sure glad everybody is banging on the BCIV , because I should have no problem getting as many as I want when they release with all the hate they are getting. As long as they use the correct material with NA, its a wrap. I have come to really Love the 3's though especially the WC, but surprised to see most people saying BC3's are better than BCIV's, and maybe its because that is what is coming out. But I have a feeling when we see that first pic of the BCIV with NA, everybody is going to remember and go nuts. Also just my preference I am not a fan of the 1's at all!!!! I have never owned a pair to wear, not my style at all, not hating on the people that love them, its just they whored it out with so many colors, just watered it down IMHO. But here is my top 5 Jordans IV>III>V>XIII>XII Top 10 Actual JORDANS BCIV>WCIV>WCIII>FRV(OG)>BCIII>BLKV>PLAYOFF XIII>HGGXIII>BLKVII>CONCORD XI

Scared to ask but is there any similarity in sizing and feel in the toe box area with the Cyber Monday 3s?

So if Tinker had his way the jumpman would have been on the back tab. He finally got a chance to do it after the brand was established and the community screamed to have NA back...hilarious!

I’m trying to get my hands on all these 3’s dropping (BC, fake white cements, tinkers, and the Katrina’s). JB can keep those FK 3’s :lol::sick::smh:

For ppl with early pairs, are these tts or half up? Debating if i need 11.5 or 12?

I hope these dont fit like the true blues, I had to get a 12 because 11.5 was too tight. But my 88's from 2013 are a size 11 and fit decently.

It's the air bubble tech that got me hooked. I never even noticed the 3s though at the time. For me it was the AM1, Air Trainer III (f.k.a. SC) and the AJ4 when I first saw visible air.

To those who have these already...

How is the quality in regards to defects: scratches, elephant smear, etc?

I don't mind paying $70 or retail to get them early if only they aren't likely to come with quality issues.
Great quality since I had one of those "early perfect" pairs from SNKRS. My pair was flawless.

Back
Top Bottom