What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
It's the air bubble tech that got me hooked. I never even noticed the 3s though at the time. For me it was the AM1, Air Trainer III (f.k.a. SC) and the AJ4 when I first saw visible air.
It was Jordans only for me back then until after the 5’s for some reason .. lol .. After 5s I opened up my mind

Anyone see this for under 96$?

Need!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180207-010401.png
    Screenshot_20180207-010401.png
    702 KB · Views: 37
I’m 43 now, and I remember when the breds came out. I wanted them for Xmas and never got. Maybe that’s why I go so hard for them now.

Lol. I remember having to bust out the phonebook to call every athletic shoe store in the area, then either walk to the store, or beg my dad to take me because Mom wasn't. My brother is almost 9 years younger than me, so I actually picked out a pair of Sky Jordans for him when he was like 1 lol. Anyway, I wore my OG BC3s during PE and we were on a clay field and I stained the white midsole. I was so upset, so I went to the store and blacked out my midsole with shoe dye lol.

Bred 4s/BC4s are trash anyway

You speak to your mother with that mouth!? :rofl: lol not srs

MMG4z.gif

I don't think resellers are gonna be crazy on these those right? Like $300 max is what I see. The Red stripe dunk 3s tho....
The resale isn't that crazy on stockx right now. It's like a little under $300 for some sizes. I think these will sell out like 11s during christmas season. Won't be hard cop but you gotta put in a little work. 10m gang should be good for footsites. 11m bois know where it at tho :rofl: Might have to go to footaction and buy something for $35 to get gold status LOL.

So if Tinker had his way the jumpman would have been on the back tab. He finally got a chance to do it after the brand was established and the community screamed to have NA back...hilarious!

Imagine if we originally got the jumpman logo on the heel tab and when they brought the NA, we wanted the jumpman logo brought back because that would've been "original"

I know I’m going to stir the pot here but..
Air Jordan 5 white/fire red/black 3M > rest.

For me it’s the perfect Jordan. There isn’t one thing on that shoe I would change. Not one single thing. The lines of the shoe, the red teeth with that black midsole, the black toe cap, the clear outsole. I love how the toe is black so you don’t notice the stitching. The shoe is just perfection.

Carry on. :pimp:

B0161FEE-9B2D-4FFB-8389-DEF53ACD5231.jpeg

Agreed, one of my favorite air jordans period.

Also, i realized something last night. The Tinker 3s with the swoosh makes them look a lot like Air Revolution Lows, just without a strap and a marked up price.

Is Foot Locker doing app reservations for these? Really not looking forward to heading to Midtown and dealing with those *** pushers, pause.

Is Foot Locker doing app reservations for these? Really not looking forward to heading to Midtown and dealing with those *** pushers, pause.

Every foot store is getting these. We just don’t know how many pairs per store. Just like the Green 6s. They were everywhere but everywhere only had about 20 pairs.

I think 1s are a great model and definitely in my top 3. They have blown up over the last 3-4 years with all the IG boiz and hypebeasts rocking them with their super skinny jeans and baggy long sleeve tees. They really go well with anything.

But with that said, to the average person that’s not into kicks like we are, AJ1’s will pass as Dunks or Air Force 1s to them. To their eyes they think it’s all the same. Just a typical Nike with the big swoosh on the side. Now, when your typical uncle or grandma sees a clean pair of 3’s or 4’s on your feet, they are going to be like “Those are neat, what are those?”

Last edited by a moderator:
Every foot store is getting these. We just don’t know how many pairs per store. Just like the Green 6s. They were everywhere but everywhere only had about 20 pairs.

The Green 6’s were a “NRG” release, which ended up being a limited GR. Smaller non-HoH stores will probably get a few FSR’s, but high volume stores should be getting a good amount these.

Slightly off topic, but how are the 2013 fire red 3s? I never got around to wearing then and am thinking of unloading them as unlike the Katrina pair better but am on the fence. Do they chip or is the midsole solid?

For me it’s the perfect Jordan. There isn’t one thing on that shoe I would change. Not one single thing. The lines of the shoe, the red teeth with that black midsole, the black toe cap, the clear outsole. I love how the toe is black so you don’t notice the stitching. The shoe is just perfection.

This right here...

Black Tongue 5's will always be my favorite. They came out later on after the first three cw's had already been out and I remember having my mind blown that we could get the 23 on the side just like MJ wore. I was an impressionable 10 year old :lol:

Def one of my favorites

Slightly off topic, but how are the 2013 fire red 3s? I never got around to wearing then and am thinking of unloading them as unlike the Katrina pair better but am on the fence. Do they chip or is the midsole solid?

mine are chipped and the back tab is yellowing but its still holding up. i love them

Back
Top Bottom