What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I wish when the Shadows re release yall still slander, 2013 was a smooth cop, also due to toros being released same day

Cooked on 4 purs, sold 3 :smh:

I can't believe it's been that long. I got 2 pairs of Toros and one pair of Shadows. In the long run, the Shadows retained more value when Toros. I always thought my pair of Toros would get me something I would want in a trade but I am barely getting that much over retail.

1’s are the greatest Air Jordan because they are the most unassuming. Every jordan afterward has a real “look at me” quality to them. Elephant print, wings, 3m tongue, etc.

youre crazy if you think wc/bc are more “look at me” than breds/royals lol

youre crazy if you think wc/bc are more “look at me” than breds/royals lol

Elephant print on Nike sneakers is iconic for a reason. They’re grabbing attention before a shoe that favors every early 80’s Nike basketball silhouette.

Elephant print on Nike sneakers is iconic for a reason. They’re grabbing attention before a shoe that favors every early 80’s Nike basketball silhouette.

not when the 80s shoes look like brightly colored dunks.

To those who have these already...

How is the quality in regards to defects: scratches, elephant smear, etc?

I don't mind paying $70 or retail to get them early if only they aren't likely to come with quality issues.

96FFE0D7-CC59-4404-AC70-6DA418C10232.png

https://air.jordan.com/card/designed-greatness-greatness/

Nice little read

Glad he threw the Nike on the back. It helped make Jordans their own shoe. I do think it would’ve been dope if the 4s and 5s had a swoosh underneath the mesh tho

They meant that it was originally not supposed to be for resellers. They were initially meant to be worn by anyone who could afford to buy them. Obviously things changed over time with the internet and dawn of the resellers.

the 1s are cool but they are not even top 5 jordan IMO... they look to close to dunks and dont have their own look like the rest of the jordan line...

I don't think resellers are gonna be crazy on these those right? Like $300 max is what I see. The Red stripe dunk 3s tho....

Nike Dunk Hi >>>> AJI

and if youre not down w that i got two words for u

Back
Top Bottom