Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Kill me but Oreo 4 over BC4 as well. :nerd:
F86A2411-5848-4C5E-9A82-486B580DABC9.gif

Is there a general consensus....Do people prefer the BC3 or BC4? i.e. Given the same release numbers, which would be harder to get? I'm thinking they're pretty much on par. For me, the 4s are a much better looking model overall, though obviously happy to have both.

Is there a general consensus....Do people prefer the BC3 or BC4? i.e. Given the same release numbers, which would be harder to get? I'm thinking they're pretty much on par. For me, the 4s are a much better looking model overall, though obviously happy to have both.
Black cement 3 is by far the quintessential air jordan 3. Beats the black cement 4 in every way visually.

I like the BC3 more than the BC4, but I still like and would cop the BC4.

Black cement 4s hold a special place in my heart because they're the sneakers that started my love for kicks.

Mom couldn't afford them though so I need that NA retro to happen again

Black cement 3 is by far the quintessential air jordan 3. Beats the black cement 4 in every way visually.

Jordan 1s were practically a dunk hi and Jordan 2s are just ugly. I always looked at Cement 3s as the first Jordan shoe that looked good with no Nike branded influence and of course this mostly has to do with Tinker Hatfield.

As the story goes, Jordan was not satisfied with his sig shoes and was considering leaving Nike until the 3 came along. Never understood the love for the 1s personally. Makes sense for those who love dunks, however, the 3s, 4s, etc. are in a completely diff league of their own compared to the first two models...

As the story goes, Jordan was not satisfied with his sig shoes and was considering leaving Nike until the 3 came along. Never understood the love for the 1s personally. Makes sense for those who love dunks, however, the 3s, 4s, etc. are in a completely diff league of their own compared to the first two models...

Blasphemy. Outside of the historical background 1s are a classic that will never go out of style. Unlike later models (IMO starting with the Vs) that are clear basketball shoes, you can wear 1s with almost any style. IIIs and IVs kind of straddle that lifestyle/basketball look.

Blasphemy. Outside of the historical background 1s are a classic that will never go out of style. Unlike later models (IMO starting with the Vs) that are clear basketball shoes, you can wear 1s with almost any style. IIIs and IVs kind of straddle that lifestyle/basketball look.

Most of the Js before the XXs satisfy this though. People rock 11s, 12s, 13s, 18s, etc with regular outfits all the time. A lot of the early styles that came out when MJ was still playing have major crossover appeal.

A lot of the shoes are bulky by today's standards but people still love em.

1s are life, but they’re not unique like 2-23. They look like regular Nikes. I love them, but they were not the beginning of the amazing silhouettes Jordan designers produced

Last edited:
Most of the Js before the XXs satisfy this though. People rock 11s, 12s, 13s, 18s, etc with regular outfits all the time. A lot of the early styles that came out when MJ was still playing have major crossover appeal.

A lot of the shoes are bulky by today's standards but people still love em.

11s come to mind specifically, I wear slim jeans and a classic fit plaid button down most of the time. IMO that's not going to look good with the style I usually have.

11s come to mind specifically, I wear slim jeans and a classic fit plaid button down most of the time. IMO that's not going to look good with the style I usually have.

What brand button downs do you wear? Just curious, I need some new button down shirts

Back
Top Bottom