What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I wouldn't sweat the EP height too much. The JTH pair JT rocked at the super bowl had a super high cut, whereas the SNKRS pic had them low, almost OG low.

I wore these BC3’s for the first time yesterday, and these are noticeably nicer than the 2016 TB3 (my pair is one of the nicest I’ve seen), which I wear a lot.

The “leather” is softer, and the feel overall is better. These fit less snug than the True Blue 3, definitely TTS. The ankle padding is a little thinner, and I would say the insole is a little thinner as well.

085F5A24-5CEC-4632-B211-66B6A3C0C872.jpeg
68AA947B-FED5-421D-8387-C500FCCCE943.jpeg
From Saturday

cdps on the lady Miami seaboard
I still gonna rock cdp as a backup

Yea excitement isn’t the word I’d use to describe this release. So bulky even when broken in.. I’m not sure they’re for me at this point in my life.
The Nike air on the back of the shoes look humongous

Yup...these aren't flyknit shoes...They're bulky in comparison....Loving mine; NA on the back really does look awesome compared to the jumpan.

Dude is right about the Bred 4. A lot of heads don’t think for themselves and run with nicknames that don’t make sense. Black cement 4 is way more accurate.

Do these fit similar to IVs? Im in my usual 9.5 vs. 10 sizing dilemma w my chunky feet lol

Leaning towards a 10 for a little extra width I think.

BC4's were my first ever pair back in 89, so they'll always hold a lot of sentimental value to me.
This right here. You always remember your first love. I have never seen a shoe sexier than the Black Cement IV. It was and always will be my fav jordan and shoe of All-Time. When i first got them in May of 1989, i had my choice between the white cement and the Black Cement and i didnt even think twice. Minimum 6 pairs when they release with NA. I only got 2 pair when they retroted in 99 and i regret it, because i never thought they would stop putting NA on them.

Back
Top Bottom