What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Y’all need to know, stockX just cares about shoes being authentic, they don’t care about issues like that. I’ve seen them let worse get delivered to customers.

As much flack GOAT gets for being anal, they’re ensuring their customers get a near perfect product

GOAT has turned a blind eye to small issues as well but stockX has sent people used kicks and down right messed up shoes
Just wait til you have a problem with Goat. Tune will change

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like these aren't gonna be as easy to get as people are making it seem. Maybe I'm just worrying too much though.
1454352039998.jpg

Wait, did his eyes move or am I buggin out?

I cop two pairs of the 2011 a week early from a local shop on my way to see a woman I was dating at time. She got mad because I carried those kicks with me on our dinner date. I didn’t trust to leave em in her house and I didn’t have my car back then. Hopefully we all eat brothers. These are classic kicks that every and anyone should enjoy. I gave up on all other releases and I’m just gonna get two pairs for me and one for wifey. She not even a Jordan head but she LOVES these. Can’t wait to match with her

I cop two pairs of the 2011 a week early from a local shop on my way to see a woman I was dating at time. She got mad because I carried those kicks with me on our dinner date. I didn’t trust to leave em in her house and I didn’t have my car back then. Hopefully we all eat brothers. These are classic kicks that every and anyone should enjoy. I gave up on all other releases and I’m just gonna get two pairs for me and one for wifey. She not even a Jordan head but she LOVES these. Can’t wait to match with her
obviously that other woman was not for you (or any decent man hahaah) - enjoy your kicks bro!

I don’t think you guys will have to worry about the Black Cement 4s. It will have the same durabuck that was on the Black Metallic 5s. Because they’re durabuck, the toebox will be easy to reshape like it was on the Bordeaux 7s.

Mine are on ups truck today! Yes I went the Stock X route. I don’t care I need them now. Never had a BC 3 in all my years so I paid a lil extra to get these no biggie to me. Straight to feet once they arrive and there’s lots of snow on ground today, but I don’t care.
This. I had them go to my wife's job. Told ol girl don't come home from work without them.

Nike shouldn't cut numbers on these. An OG classic with Nike Air that everyone wants. They should lower production on stuff like wheat 13, legion green foams, etc. That's the stuff that's sitting on shelves and making the brand look not so hyped
That makes too much sense to them to that

Both of you are correct. NT stays downplaying releases only to reply “well if you put in work then you wouldn’t miss out” afterwards.

Couldn't agree more. Some region just don't got it like that where you can casually walk in and cop or win every raffle no doubt. I'm only speaking to the OG classics, yeah retro+ sure No problem. I'm treating this like bred 1s that I took a salty L on. No guarantees in N. California but trying every angle or "putting in the work so I don't miss out"

Have the 2018 BC3s in hand and feel that these are, maybe, a touch nicer in quality/craftsmanship than the TB3s or the sport blues... I no longer have the latter two, so i'm basing this on memory. That said, they are nowhere near as nice as the WC3 88s from 2013. Can't comment on fit as the BC3s are not my size.

Back
Top Bottom