What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I wonder what folks will say about the 2018 pair in a few years or at the next drop.

People have been known to trash a shoe years later despite gushing over it when it dropped
I feel people will worship these in a couple years from now especially if JB goes back to putting that hideous jumpman on models 3-6 again which I got a strong feeling they will. I think “Nike air” is just a phase they know they can fall back on because it makes money . I can see them jumping back in forth with Nike air to jumpman to in the future

Honestly, the stuff “everyone wants” wasn’t selling up to expectatations either.
Yea you right about that I think it’s because how frequent they release certain OG retro models personally

I know there’s mixed opinions on KC and I’ve never ordered there myself, but they have these for preorder for $210 with free

Have the 2018 BC3s in hand and feel that these are, maybe, a touch nicer in quality/craftsmanship than the TB3s or the sport blues... I no longer have the latter two, so i'm basing this on memory. That said, they are nowhere near as nice as the WC3 88s from 2013. Can't comment on fit as the BC3s are not my size.

Either there is a huge variance in the quality of these BC3s or the people saying that they are only slightly nicer than TB3s had some quality TB3s. My TB3s had stiff/cardboard leather, there was bad pleather on the tongue (there is such thing as an acceptable pleather) , and I couldn't use the heel tab even if I had wanted to because it didn't have enough flexibility to get my thumb on the inside. None of those issues apply to my BC3s, the leather on my BC3s is substantially softer and pliable all around. and its just much more comfortable.

Both of you are correct. NT stays downplaying releases only to reply “well if you put in work then you wouldn’t miss out” afterwards.
Then they'll say "at the end of the day, they're just shoes" -- does anyone else find it funny there are certain quotes that every corny "sneakerhead" says?

Agreed. Releases as a whole are too frequent IMO.
I like retro+ colors so I feel bad when I pass on good ones due to lack of funds ie black blue 6s that just dropped.
They have so many ugly and trash retro+ CW it doesn’t even make sense if they produce more retro+ cw like the black and blue 6 or alternate motor sport 4s, etc and slow down releasing a jordan every weekend it wouldn’t be so much stuff just sitting around

Last edited:
I'll be on SNKRS before the drop with fingerprint checkout ready but it'd be great to get a reserve instead. Last reserve I got that I actually wanted was blk/red 13s last August. Passed on multiple other reserves after that for these so I really hope I get a pair .

Either there is a huge variance in the quality of these BC3s or the people saying that they are only slightly nicer than TB3s had some quality TB3s. My TB3s had stiff/cardboard leather, there was bad pleather on the tongue (there is such thing as an acceptable pleather) , and I couldn't use the heel tab even if I had wanted to because it didn't have enough flexibility to get my thumb on the inside. None of those issues apply to my BC3s, the leather on my BC3s is substantially softer and pliable all around. and its just much more comfortable.
Lol, what does one use the heel tab on 3's for?

I know there’s mixed opinions on KC and I’ve never ordered there myself, but they have these for preorder for $210 with free
Last time I ordered of KC it was a pre-sale for the Obsidian AM1. They then canceled my ordered AFTER the SNKRS drop and had me scrambling to find my size for retail. Just a little buyer beware. They did fulfill my order for the Aquas (which still haven’t dropped in NA lol) so there is that.

Then they'll say "at the end of the day, they're just shoes" -- does anyone else find it funny there are certain quotes that every corny "sneakerhead" says?
but they are just shoes

love shoes

got over 400 pairs

but they are just shoes

they arent gonna make your **** grow 4 more inches

life will go on if you miss out

and the term sneaker head is dumb as ****. just say an *** clown who buys multiple pairs just to look at them every now and then like they are boxes of naked women

I just need one pair of these. Hope I can scoop for retail like I did with the Space Jams (Last Jordan release I copped). Need these Black cements to go with my Black cement 4's from 99. If I can double up cool but I only need 1. Not paying resell.

I didn't care about the EP height on the toe, it's just annoying when you see them side by side with the TH3s. So they bothered to pay attention to that shoe but not these? I get it, they don't need to try on these because they will sell anyway but it is a slap in the face any way you look at it.

but they are just shoes

love shoes

got over 400 pairs

but they are just shoes

they arent gonna make your **** grow 4 more inches

life will go on if you miss out

and the term sneaker head is dumb as ****. just say an *** clown who buys multiple pairs just to look at them every now and then like they are boxes of naked women
You/they’ll only learn this after ....

Us fam:
upload_2018-2-6_11-38-46.png

Back
Top Bottom