• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Man the 2 always getting overlooked hard

I don't mind. Will make it easy to get a pair when the OG colorways get properly re-retroed. OG shape would be great but I wont hold my breath.

jordan_og_ii.jpg

Back on topic though
This week is going by slow as ever. I really wish I wouldn't have missed that surprise drop smh

What brand button downs do you wear? Just curious, I need some new button down shirts

Usually Gap but I also like American Eagle for their classic cut for casual wear. Especially in the winter months they usually bring out some nice brushed cotton ones.

I don't mind. Will make it easy to get a pair when the OG colorways get properly re-retroed. OG shape would be great but I wont hold my breath.

jordan_og_ii.jpg

Back on topic though
This week is going by slow as ever. I really wish I wouldn't have missed that surprise drop smh
they need to quit playing and just make these a pinnacle release. top notch leather and correct shape.

Can anyone compare the quality of the BC3s to the sport blues or infrared 23s?

I've got the Infrared 23s. The materials on these is so much nicer. The Infrareds are very plastic-like, while these look and feel much better. For me, they are a level above my Oreo 4s, which is probably a better comparison b/c those are tumbled black leather as well. The Infrareds look sick, however, quality wise can't compare to these in my opinion.

I've got the Infrared 23s. The materials on these is so much nicer. The Infrareds are very plastic-like, while these look and feel much better. For me, they are a level above my Oreo 4s, which is probably a better comparison b/c those are tumbled black leather as well. The Infrareds look sick, however, quality wise can't compare to these in my opinion.
Even if they feel plasticy the infrared are made of leather though right?

I wish when the Shadows re release yall still slander, 2013 was a smooth cop, also due to toros being released same day

Cooked on 4 purs, sold 3 :smh:

Anyone have an opinion if they will sell the jacket or pullover in another color?

Looks like at least the jacket is sold in white over in Europe

Back
Top Bottom