• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
2011's.....lol.

Those are the absolute worst retro of them all. Mow the lawn with those. Worst everything with that retro...shape, oil spill leather, paint chipping....and oh yeah, the Jumpman.

Oil spill leather :lol: ⚱️

These gonna get treated like the aqua 8s, watch. Unless they're actually limited. Which could be a hoax in itself.

There's no way these sell out when the metallic 5s and aquas didn't.

I wouldn't go that far. But I do think there will be enough to go around. JB probably hasn't been doing so well lately and need to maximize on what should be considered a sure winner.

I have a question.. Why is it that Nike/Jordan brand have a quality problem with Retro Jordans? Their other Retro products: Air Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Foamposite, and the "oldest" retro Air Force Ones don't have any issues?

Nike have butchered plenty of non Jordan retros. Removing forefoot air is my single biggest beef.

These gonna get treated like the aqua 8s, watch. Unless they're actually limited. Which could be a hoax in itself.

There's no way these sell out when the metallic 5s and aquas didn't.
These are more iconic than the ones you mentioned. Hey I hope they are super easy to get and potentially double up if the price is right but I'm not going to bank on that being the case. I agree though that if they made any where slice to the amount of tb3s these will be easy.

Hope we figure out sizing before they release, must likely gonna have to cop online only
im with you man; its snkrs or bust on release day, and im not sure to half down or tts. heard the most recent tb3 ran tighter than how usually 3s run

They're legit but heard they mix in UA or B grades in with the legit ....some folks have had success and some have not.

Too many other sites to order from without these discrepencies.
True indeed order from them once some air max 1 they were a little off

One dude ordered from Kicks Crew said he received one used shoe, and one new shoe. :lol:

2011's.....lol.

Those are the absolute worst retro of them all. Mow the lawn with those. Worst everything with that retro...shape, oil spill leather, paint chipping....and oh yeah, the Jumpman.

I liked the box & pamphlet. I kept that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom