What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I skipped on remastered true blues because I felt the 2011 pair with jumpman was a better retro despite no Nike Air heel tab. I really didn’t like the last Black/cement 3 release because they used varsity red instead of fire red and the black leather was too shiny. At this point I’m just buying which ever retro I feel makes me happy and keeping it moving. There’s so many options out there. Will be buying this release as I haven’t bought this shoe since 2001.
I can' agree with that, the 2011 pair chipped. That alone brings them further down than the 2016 pair. I don't want to have to worry about my shoes falling apart when I am walking in them.

It's remarkable, and thoroughly saddening how far this heralded design has devolved from original form. The same can be echoed for the aficionados that don the current era of the sneaker landscape. Yes, it took me about 15 minutes and a thesauraus to construct that instrospective and fully pretentious statement, lol. But still, these are barely recognizable to me as 3's. For all those excited, eat up. Stick me in the bitter old man camp, lol.

It's remarkable, and thoroughly saddening how far this heralded design has devolved from original form. The same can be echoed for the aficionados that don the current era of the sneaker landscape. Yes, it took me about 15 minutes and a thesauraus to construct that instrospective and fully pretentious statement, lol. But still, these are barely recognizable to me as 3's. For all those excited, eat up. Stick me in the bitter old man camp, lol.

I read this in T.I.’s Voice

I read this in T.I.’s Voice

I read it in Tinker's.

You’re doing it wrong. It’s clearly meant to be read in Morgan Freeman’s voice. Now you can’t un-hear it.

Holy #### you're right. I need someone to make this happen as a parody of a Nike ad for the upcoming 3s.

Just old footage of MJ hooping in the 88 all star game with occasional close ups of the bc3 at strategic moments with Morgan Freeman narrating this over it in that calm and sullen voice we all know and love. Then a glamour shot of the 2018s to cap it off at the end and Do You Know plastered on the screen with a jumpman like they did something.

Very well said.
I’m officially out after seeing those Rip Hamilton pics..these are such an epic disappointment.

Too much EP on the toe box. They look bad when viewed from the top.

I'm still in for retail or less, but I wish they'd have cut back on that just a little bit.

I can' agree with that, the 2011 pair chipped. That alone brings them further down than the 2016 pair. I don't want to have to worry about my shoes falling apart when I am walking in them.

Mine aren’t chipped but I know what you mean.

Def looking forward to finally having these. My little 3 set will be complete as far as colorways go.

I skipped on remastered true blues because I felt the 2011 pair with jumpman was a better retro despite no Nike Air heel tab. I really didn’t like the last Black/cement 3 release because they used varsity red instead of fire red and the black leather was too shiny. At this point I’m just buying which ever retro I feel makes me happy and keeping it moving. There’s so many options out there. Will be buying this release as I haven’t bought this shoe since 2001.

On that note Im considering making 2017 bc3 my beaters and trying to preserve my 11's which are in good shape. That air jumpman though........

I can’t wait for these. I’ll cop on resell if i don’t start my teaching job soon
On feet from Rip Hamilton
F65194D7-EE39-4519-9667-2B56D07B703F.jpeg

F65194D7-EE39-4519-9667-2B56D07B703F.jpeg
Man! Ok that’s it! I am not copping!
I don’t want to wear something that will give me headache and stress! Can’t stand that ugly shape and overgrown EP !

On that note Im considering making 2017 bc3 my beaters and trying to preserve my 11's which are in good shape. That air jumpman though........

2011's.....lol.

Those are the absolute worst retro of them all. Mow the lawn with those. Worst everything with that retro...shape, oil spill leather, paint chipping....and oh yeah, the Jumpman.

2011's.....lol.

Those are the absolute worst retro of them all. Mow the lawn with those. Worst everything with that retro...shape, oil spill leather, paint chipping....and oh yeah, the Jumpman.
I feel the same way about those lol straight trash!

Back
Top Bottom