What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
They messed the eP up on purpose. They dropped a bunch of Spizike last year en mass with correct ep size and height. They’re doing this on purpose because they know people will buy regardless. A lot of mall Sitter non retros have excellent craftsmanship
F64A5D5D-6024-443D-BBFE-5065A5651743.jpeg
338FD3EC-748A-4DE0-9EAA-31D413EAE457.png
2AB94C12-BFEC-4210-8F97-EBB358E94716.jpeg
yup

If these fit like the recent True Blue pair I'll be good, although I would prefer they fit like the 2011 black cement 3s

Definitely anticipating this release....lots of nostalgia for sure.....what do production numbers look like?

I have a question.. Why is it that Nike/Jordan brand have a quality problem with Retro Jordans? Their other Retro products: Air Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Foamposite, and the "oldest" retro Air Force Ones don't have any issues?

I have a question.. Why is it that Nike/Jordan brand have a quality problem with Retro Jordans? Their other Retro products: Air Pippen, Penny Hardaway, Foamposite, and the "oldest" retro Air Force Ones don't have any issues?
Long and short,,
for the longest, Retro Js were a primary cash cow for nike.
Ppl would/will buy regardless of the quality just off hype and/or nostalgia alone.
The other Nike retros typically dont generate the same hype(with a few exceptions), so they tend not to cheat on those. With Brand J they can pump fake all day ,& no matter how many times we see that tactic, ppl are still gonna bite.

Last edited:
Long and short,,
for the longest, Retro Js were a primary cash cow for nike.
Ppl would/will buy regardless of the quality just off hype and/or nostalgia alone.
The other Nike retros typically dont generate the same hype(with a few exceptions), so they tend not to cheat on those. With Brand J they can pump fake all day ,& no matter how many time we see that look ppl are still gonna bite.

You have a point

Nah those have issues too. It could be the cut, air bubble, material, etc. If you hold a foamposite from 10 years and a pair from today, you'll feel the difference.
I see what you are saying. But I never had a quality issue with non Jordan retroes.. I am not saying there are not any issues, I just haven't experienced any. Plus I think, with the non Jordan retro, people can go in the store and try them on without the store employee looking at you mad. You have time to examine the shoe before you buy.

We're getting something that's a little bit of

88 × 94 retro x 2001 retro x cdp

Ok, I'll take it

I skipped on remastered true blues because I felt the 2011 pair with jumpman was a better retro despite no Nike Air heel tab. I really didn’t like the last Black/cement 3 release because they used varsity red instead of fire red and the black leather was too shiny. At this point I’m just buying which ever retro I feel makes me happy and keeping it moving. There’s so many options out there. Will be buying this release as I haven’t bought this shoe since 2001.

Back
Top Bottom