What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Would have done it if they were gonna ship them earlier. Other than that, no incentive to cop at that price since release day will be easy

Going to try and pay half of that, learned it from you bro:nthat:
mj.gif

Props to those of you able to order.

I just don't trust sites that don't do size 11.5.
Always worried me.
(I'm not saying these guys aren't legit, maybe they only get Asia/EU sizing)

100% #staywoke

Flags:
  • Sold fakes before, who says they're COMPLETELY out of the game
  • Too easy to be true, probably isn't
  • Location, location, location lol
  • I'd bet Jordan Brand couldn't tell the difference 80% of the time between the best "Unauthorized" shoe and their own "Retail" release.
They do have good suppliers though! Play on Playas! I'll wait for mine the OLD MAN way! :D:D:D

P.S. Just MY opinion though, don't get your panties all in a bunch! Lol

Last edited:
I still have a 15% which I'll have to use on a pair that sits....not gonna happen with a new release.

Nike Dallas gave me an in store gift card for a return too....pain in the *** to use on Jordans...they don't really sit there unless you talking like Wheat 13s. I'll be holding that forever lol

I still have a 15% which I'll have to use on a pair that sits....not gonna happen with a new release.

Nike Dallas gave me an in store gift card for a return too....pain in the *** to use on Jordans...they don't really sit there unless you talking like Wheat 13s. I'll be holding that forever lol

Gift cards are as good as cash. You can use it for anything; just add it to your SNKRS profile as a payment method.

Back
Top Bottom