What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Gift cards given out as returns at the outlet are no longer able to be used on NDC
Wait... what? Since when

They’ve said that for years and it’s always worked since it was technically a regular gift card

Haven't been in JB forum for years since I despise Jordans except for 1s and 3s. News of this pair brought me back. I really want this pair to be good, but man, the last pair of Fire Red 3s that came out a few years ago were straight trash. Plastic "leather", pinching toebox, no cushioning, horrible shape...I ended up giving them away to a homeless shelter.

My question is : has Jordan brand improved the quality since 2014 or is everything still made out of garbage materials? I had given up on Nike as well for the same issues, but the Atmos AM1s I got last year are actually pretty good quality, so I'm wondering if there's been a company wide improvement for the more popular models, or if that was just a one-off.

So looking forward to these. While I'd prefer great quality, I'll take decent if that's what we get.

They messed the eP up on purpose. They dropped a bunch of Spizike last year en mass with correct ep size and height. They’re doing this on purpose because they know people will buy regardless. A lot of mall Sitter non retros have excellent craftsmanship
F64A5D5D-6024-443D-BBFE-5065A5651743.jpeg
338FD3EC-748A-4DE0-9EAA-31D413EAE457.png
2AB94C12-BFEC-4210-8F97-EBB358E94716.jpeg

Everyone always says the Fire Red 3s were horrible. I always thought the leather was pretty decent on them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My ndc promo code worked on the tb3 and space jams though it should work on these

Yes, but it was shortly after that time when promo codes stopped being compatible on these products. What we're talking about here though is gift cards, which should be as good as cash.

Everyone always says the Fire Red 3s were horrible. I always thought the leather was pretty decent on them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was, it wasn't far off the 88's

They just had a lot of quality control issues with those. I had to return my pair and go through a couple of pairs when I returned them.

What's the point of Nike Air? These are so different from OG's why not just have the jumpman on the back? I'm going to pretend that JB is doing this on purpose since they know these will sell no matter how stupid they look. Then they'll release Fire Red's in true OG form and we'll be salivating...

What's the point of Nike Air? These are so different from OG's why not just have the jumpman on the back? I'm going to pretend that JB is doing this on purpose since they know these will sell no matter how stupid they look. Then they'll release Fire Red's in true OG form and we'll be salivating...
I hope your right about those Fire reds. Nike Air belongs on the back of every original colorway of the 3,4,5,6. It just looks better, and gives the people that love the original LOOK the chance to get them back, or for the first time.

They messed the eP up on purpose. They dropped a bunch of Spizike last year en mass with correct ep size and height. They’re doing this on purpose because they know people will buy regardless. A lot of mall Sitter non retros have excellent craftsmanship
F64A5D5D-6024-443D-BBFE-5065A5651743.jpeg
338FD3EC-748A-4DE0-9EAA-31D413EAE457.png
2AB94C12-BFEC-4210-8F97-EBB358E94716.jpeg
That's not true. I have of blue and white and black and red og spizikes. I just bought the blacks again and the front elephant print is definitely higher on the 2017 pair. Almost exactly like the complaints in here.

At this point, don't think it matters whether it's NA or Jumpman Air branded retro. Would go with the NA retros as of now as they're apart of the remastered program and some improvements have been made, but what's stopping Jordan Brand from putting those same improvements on a pair of Cool Grey IVs or Olympic VIs?

With that said, got a size 11 pair of TB3s today. Well the roomier fit could be preferred, still have to say go down half a size in 3s.

I still don't believe the myth that Nike cannot make clear soles that do not yellow.
Funny u say that because I recently took pics of my 6/11 dmp. And I was astonished at how clear the sole on the 11s are. Their definately made out of a different type of clear sole. When u look at the sole u can tell it’s didferent

Gift cards are as good as cash. You can use it for anything; just add it to your SNKRS profile as a payment method.

Gift cards given out as returns at the outlet are no longer able to be used on NDC

Wait... what? Since when

They’ve said that for years and it’s always worked since it was technically a regular gift card

I tried already to add this card to SNKRS and it wouldn't work. I asked a rep to let me change it out for an online one and they said they couldn't. She couldn't even check the balance of it...everything is in store. It's not an outlet return, it was at a regular Nike store.

I tried already to add this card to SNKRS and it wouldn't work. I asked a rep to let me change it out for an online one and they said they couldn't. She couldn't even check the balance of it...everything is in store. It's not an outlet return, it was at a regular Nike store.

When did you get the card? Are you sure there’s a balance?

I used a card on win like 82s? So unless something happened after that I don’t see how it wouldn’t work

And yes i received the card from an outlet when I returned a NDC order

Thought this was interesting...
cshGwZM.jpg

3cU8Dir.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple weeks ago. I returned Royalty 4s in the store (still had the original receipt). A rep told me I could even though I was well past 60 days since I had the receipt.

I kept the receipt for the return just in case I run into this issue. I'll flip my **** if there's nothing on it. But the online rep took the card number and came back and told me it's an in store card and couldn't check it. I hadn't told her it was one, so apparently there is a difference with online and in store gift cards now.

Haven't been in JB forum for years since I despise Jordans except for 1s and 3s. News of this pair brought me back. I really want this pair to be good, but man, the last pair of Fire Red 3s that came out a few years ago were straight trash. Plastic "leather", pinching toebox, no cushioning, horrible shape...I ended up giving them away to a homeless shelter.

My question is : has Jordan brand improved the quality since 2014 or is everything still made out of garbage materials? I had given up on Nike as well for the same issues, but the Atmos AM1s I got last year are actually pretty good quality, so I'm wondering if there's been a company wide improvement for the more popular models, or if that was just a one-off.
Gentry is gone

A couple weeks ago. I returned Royalty 4s in the store (still had the original receipt). A rep told me I could even though I was well past 60 days since I had the receipt.

I kept the receipt for the return just in case I run into this issue. I'll flip my **** if there's nothing on it. But the online rep took the card number and came back and told me it's an in store card and couldn't check it. I hadn't told her it was one, so apparently there is a difference with online and in store gift cards now.

You sure it’s a gift card and not a store merch card?

Back
Top Bottom