What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
To ease whoever decides to pre-order, I personally placed 3 different orders from KickCrew over the holidays when they were doing the free shipping promo and they all shipped and arrived as expected (to NY). No issues here and I'll order from them again if the price is right - absolutely new and legit for me.

I suggest y'all search kicks crew on this forum ...there's more threads discussing their validity than any other online retailer.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of DSM 1's from Kicks Crew years ago. Only time I've ordered from them and they turned out to be 100% legit. They're known for shipping delays and lame practices. They used to cancel orders for X dollar amount, then add the cancelled pairs back on to their site and charge more money for them.

All I'll continue to say is, there were and are too many red flags for me (imo). Common flags that would've caused me to avoid purchasing from many other sites in the past. Call me scary, but I avoid plenty of boutiques as well in NY/NJ, cause I KNOW what they do in mixing pairs, but folks care less about UA these days so most of those shops are still moving.

Hard to do, but I would love to see a dead HONEST poll on whether people really still care about UA. You have to truly understand what it is, and that we're not talking about Reps, AAA, etc.

2005 XIII's were basically identical to 1998 OG's.

Lol, no way. The 2005 retro's looked like they went on a diet and grew a big head in the form of that super long tongue. Lets not even get into that nasty looking brown glue that is prone to leak out of them.............

Attachments

• picture-27.png
    picture-27.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 1997.png
    1997.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 23
Real pairs never change authenticity. They will always be authentic and if you know or will know exactly what a real retail 100% authentic pair is, then you have nothing to worry about.

These gonna get treated like the aqua 8s, watch. Unless they're actually limited. Which could be a hoax in itself.

There's no way these sell out when the metallic 5s and aquas didn't.
They didn’t sell out at all around where I live I was shocked but hey I still picked both of them up and they’re actually solid retros one of the better ones in my opinion

They didn’t sell out at all around where I live I was shocked but hey I still picked both of them up and they’re actually solid retros one of the better ones in my opinion
The metallic 5 def were a solid retro. Used them as beaters for awhile. Didn't like how 8s held up but either way these will be plentiful and probably sit a lil while

Aquas were a Black Friday release, one of JBs biggest (quantity) releases of the year. And there seemed to be a mass amount of metallic 5, besides the complaints of the NA looking jacked up on some of the pairs. There’s no way a BC3 w/ NA in a slimmer run is gonna sit.

So why are they being posted and allowing members here to order from them if they do that ****?

SMH

FYI - Kickscrew still has an FSR of White Cement 4's and Space Jam 11's at pretty much Retail!

I know I know "Resell isn't high on those anyway", but really? This was a HUGE red flag on stores like AirRandy/Modern Notoriety, and we are STILL honestly referring people here without warning?

Also, not saying jacking up the price makes them authentic, but people are definitely buying their shoes because to a newbie, that's a GREAT price, but their stock hardly dies? They live pretty much near the dang factories, too!
C'Moooon Fellas, Common Sense!
Too good to be 100% True!

FYI - Kickscrew still has an FSR of White Cement 4's and Space Jam 11's at pretty much Retail!

I know I know "Resell isn't high on those anyway", but really? This was a HUGE red flag on stores like AirRandy/Modern Notoriety, and we are STILL honestly referring people here without warning?

Also, not saying jacking up the price makes them authentic, but people are definitely buying their shoes because to a newbie, that's a GREAT price, but their stock hardly dies? They live pretty much near the dang factories, too!
C'Moooon Fellas, Common Sense!
Too good to be 100% True!

They only have odd scattered sizes of Jams left and the WC4's just restocked. I'm still trusting them until something definitive comes out about them selling fakes. IThe only thing I found with a search about kicks-crew across NT was one dude referring to some Chinese New Year 12's as being "effy" because one shoe had inconsistent quality with the other pair (which is probably due to poor Jordan QC). Another guy ordered some Halloween AM90's and said one pair was tried on. Have you actually ordered from Kicks-Crew and been sold fakes? Every time they're brought up you seem to go on long winded diatribe with no real evidence to support your argument. I have ordered Gym Red 1's and Year of the Snake Kobe 8's and both pairs were legit. I ended up selling the Gym Red 1's to another NT member and sent 15-20 detailed photos and everything checked out as being authentic.

Aquas were a Black Friday release, one of JBs biggest (quantity) releases of the year. And there seemed to be a mass amount of metallic 5, besides the complaints of the NA looking jacked up on some of the pairs. There’s no way a BC3 w/ NA in a slimmer run is gonna sit.
The key word is slimmer run. If it's the same numbers they will sit like rest of them. I don't think nike/jb will cut numbers though

I'm so pumped for these. I graduated high school in '88 and these were the first shoes I ever bought with my own money. I prefer a 12.5 in 3's, so I already pre-ordered a couple of pairs -- $265 and $285, I can live with it.

Back
Top Bottom