What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I'm out of this thread, can't take anymore it's a game time decision for me. I'm more of a WC3 guy anyways... I've had the 88 & 94 bc3s so I'm not all that hyped about these. If I can get them cool, if not more money saved to buy things on my grail list. Even though I'll probably cave and cop later, if resell doesn't go to high. Good luck guys, hope you all eat!

I've ordered about 15 pairs from kickscrew, 0 issues other than slow shipping speed.
Would like to hear from anyone who actually had problems themselves to chime in, not just speculative hearsay. And if you search the threads on kicks crew, there is lots of positive reviews or people who are asking about them with no actual firsthand knowledge.

I'm so pumped for these. I graduated high school in '88 and these were the first shoes I ever bought with my own money. I prefer a 12.5 in 3's, so I already pre-ordered a couple of pairs -- $265 and $285, I can live with it.
You're 47 or 48 y.o.?

I was in Junior high when these released. I wasn't interested in them then, or any other subsequent retro afterwards. I want a pair now tho. I've grown to like the EP when tastefully done.

E424F18C-ACDA-4160-ADBB-6A623BC692CD.jpeg
Yes sir -- 47.
One year behind you buddy, dug this pic out from my junior prom.

So where the official pics Nike? They dropped official images of the gold 1s and the bred toe 1s. But not these yet

Don't most Jordan clothing if not all go on sale went in footaction found tee for 4.99 9.99 plus who really wear Jordan clothing anyway

Back
Top Bottom