What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Need another white cement pair. Bought the 2011 and sold them when i was a freshman in college months later

:nerd: :nerd:

Screenshot_20180116-221632.jpg

Well I’d say bring em the F on! :nerd:

It’s a video about some Flue Game 12s on YouTube that the guy got a retro card with his pair. He edited the video and took KicksCrew name drops out. Flu Games didn’t come with a retro card, and the one they gave didn’t even match the card that came with the masters. It’s tons of evidence, you dudes just blind to the facts

The OLD NT motto was "If it looks too good to be true, RUN!" These new cats jumpin right into the van with the dangling lollipop lol I'm not mad cause you possibly could have UA's. They're just shoes, do you!

P.S. Any company can get a sponsorship if they have the money!

Last edited:
Owned a pair of 03 WC3s since they dropped on my bday. I wasnt too much a fan of them though but that 03 pair was SOLID. The tongue had that rubbery material that offset from the different leathers on the shoe. Solid quality on those.

Wore the white / cement 3s for the entire summer of 2012 with baggy camo shorts. Held up nicely, even to this day minus the mid sole paint cracking. I can't even fathom the amount of beer and mixed drinks that got spilled on them during that time period. Loved that shoe and wouldn't mind having another pair.

black / cement and white / cement 3s with Nike Air on the back. I'm good for the whole summah!

Back
Top Bottom