What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just going from the pictures posted in this group, just look extremely bulky, especially on MJ's feet.
I wouldn’t necessarily go off of MJ’s feet considering he wears a 13 any shoe that size and up doesn’t always look pleasing to the eye

You can fill up a pool with all the tears of the crying in here. :lol:

Nobody in here is crying, just sharing their opinions. People really feel a certain type of way when others don’t agree with their own view.

Jordan 3s in 1988 were just as bad as they are now. Only difference is that guys didn't nitpick their shoes and social media wasn't yet invented.

This is hands down the dumbest **** I’ve read in this entire thread.

Y’all need to check the thread more. There have been multiple times where people said they don’t really like the OG like that, even before the new pics dropped

Nobody needs to check the thread more, you’re basically the only person spewing that ******ed claim.... multiple times.

It's going to be some upset people after this release. The writing has been on the wall about 2018 and beyond releases. They've already said there's going to be less pairs of these compared to the last TB 3 release. Like ive said before. It was good while it lasted. Releases are defenately going to be different compared to how it's recently been. It's going to be to much salt in threads like this one in the future. The days of easy copping is over. Back to how it use to. Praying to cop at retail purely off of luck,or pay resale,or invest in a good boy. I've never paid resale.

But if i really wanted these like im going to want the next NA Black/infrared 6 release. Then $30-$60 over retail isnt so bad after knowing how the brand is going to cut back on the number of pairs released.

Nobody in here is crying, just sharing their opinions. People really feel a certain type of way when others don’t agree with their own view.

Nobody needs to check the thread more, you’re basically the only person spewing that ******ed claim.... multiple times

giphy.gif

Nobody needs to check the thread more, you’re basically the only person spewing that ******ed claim.... multiple times.
So you mention all that at first

and then insult me and others our opinions and statements
2697A06A-FC8E-407E-A914-404C2653199F.gif

Attachments

• F9DDCF33-5727-44DB-A33E-18B5231CFBEB.png
    F9DDCF33-5727-44DB-A33E-18B5231CFBEB.png
    297.7 KB · Views: 11
It's going to be some upset people after this release. The writing has been on the wall about 2018 and beyond releases. They've already said there's going to be less pairs of these compared to the last TB 3 release. Like ive said before. It was good while it lasted. Releases are defenately going to be different compared to how it's recently been. It's going to be to much salt in threads like this one in the future. The days of easy copping is over. Back to how it use to. Praying to cop at retail purely off of luck,or pay resale,or invest in a good boy. I've never paid resale.

But if i really wanted these like im going to want the next NA Black/infrared 6 release. Then $30-$60 over retail isnt so bad after knowing how the brand is going to cut back on the number of pairs released.

yea this gonna be the measuring stick for the year imo

Local consignment doing pre orders for 250$

Expecting stock numbers to be large... let’s eat fellas

Attachments

• E31E7432-5B5F-41FE-9371-F6EE337930A5.jpeg
    E31E7432-5B5F-41FE-9371-F6EE337930A5.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 35
My first pair of 3s are from 2001. Honestly JB has never got the 3s right aside from the 1994 release. I guess everyone pissin and moaning hated every retro 3 they’ve done in recent memory. I understand we all want the shoe to look a certain way but if you think on release day the majority of you won’t be grippin a pair.... your kidding yourself. :rofl:

Look everyone in here is right with what they feel and say toward the release. But we are now to the point at people being mad at people for voicing opinions. Which is what were all here for. To talk about the shoes. I'm seriously neutral here and agree both sides. But at the end of the day they,JB are gonna put out what they want to. Yes, we all can take a stand and vote with our money. But the fear is when we will ever see that release again? 5 years, 10 years? who knows. My point is people want this release and may not look at every fine detail like we do. But in the over all grand scheme of things they look pretty damn good.
If you decide to buy because you like, great. If you decide not to, great. But no is wrong or conceding to JB for liking what they see. Just like no one is wrong for expecting JB to make a great product matching originals to a T for the price they charge. Seems like were all starting to attack each other than making opinions heard and respected. No one is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom