What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Well said! I appreciate the discussion. I've never owned a pair of BC3s, and looking forward to these. I think they'll be good enough. I hope the leather quality is decent. My Wolf Greys, Infrared, and FR all have pretty crappy pleather, but they look great, and I enjoy wearing them for what they are (nostalgic silhouette). Would be nice if they used Cyber Monday quality leather, and I'd like to hear someone at Nike explain whey they don't, and why they don't remaster the shape. I do think the OG slant may not be as comfortable, however, they do the right shape on the Flight '89s (compared to the retro 4s...same overall shoe); so why does it fly on those but not the 4s?

Ironically, I never liked 3s. When I got my WC4s in '89, and some guys at school still had their 3s, I thought they were trash compared to the 4s, which looked so awesome. 30 years later, I've grown to like them; not even sure why ;-). I'll get a pair of these if I can, and enjoy wearing them. That said, quality and shape just aren't awesome for me to get the WC3 (when they re-release) given that the colorway is so similar to the Infrared 3s, which I would argue actually look better. If quality was amazing, sure, I'd buy the WC3s too. Anyway, keep the discussion going, and "be nice and respectful", and enjoy the community. My friends/family couldn't give a crap about shoes, so there's really nowhere else to discuss at this level of detail!

I was last Saturday at a Nike Outlet and they had a lot of Cyber Monday 3's there. The Leather on the Cybers was good but in my Opinion only a little Grade better like my Wolf Greys. I compared a couple of Cybers and they had different Qualitys between Pair to Pair. From Bad like TB 3's to fine tumbled and soft Leather.

I think the Best what we can do is dont order Online and grab your Pair in Shops. So u can sort out the Pair with better Quality :smile:

I don't care what the mood is going into this release.

I will enter every single raffle and give every opportunity effort to grab these. Ya'll can snooze and pass all you want.

da hen da hen werent you right there with the rest of us complaining about the quality of penny retros? But the quality on this doesn’t matter to you?

was that me? I own one pair of Penny VI that I bought at Marshalls for $26, no other pennys outside of foams. but i've been wrong before as I'm sure I will be again.

Last edited:
I always die inside when people complain about reading a paragraph on the internet. School must have been hell for y’all.

Ha ha...so true! People like twitter-like info, however, then don't understand the context or details...so there's tons of back and forth, or straight out mis-understandings....Rather than leaving details in one concise note....Then there's people who "@" me in emails b/c just listing my name is beyond them. As though they don't understand that email clients don't filter or alert like social media...SMH....

As perhaps one of the few people left on NT who were there when the IIIs arrived in 1988, it's not about crying. It's about how Jordan hasn't managed to produce a proper pair of one of the most influential, significant, and sought after basketball shoes in history. Only the 1994 retro did it justice. The awful elephant print makes it a much different shoe. I've said in here before, I eventually unloaded all of my DS 2003 white/cements and every other pair of IIIs I've owned over the past 15 years because the longer I looked at them, the more I despised what JB did to them. This black/cement release does nothing to finally correct the situation, though I had hoped (even though I knew better) they might finally do these things right again. It will require zero willpower for me to sit this one out. Maybe someday JB will actually allow me to own a real pair of IIIs again. Probably when I'm 75. Thanks for nothing, clowns.

As perhaps one of the few people left on NT who were there when the IIIs arrived in 1988, it's not about crying. It's about how Jordan hasn't managed to produce a proper pair of one of the most influential, significant, and sought after basketball shoes in history. Only the 1994 retro did it justice. The awful elephant print makes it a much different shoe. I've said in here before, I eventually unloaded all of my DS 2003 white/cements and every other pair of IIIs I've owned over the past 15 years because the longer I looked at them, the more I despised what JB did to them. This black/cement release does nothing to finally correct the situation, though I had hoped (even though I knew better) they might finally do these things right again. It will require zero willpower for me to sit this one out. Maybe someday JB will actually allow me to own a real pair of IIIs again. Probably when I'm 75. Thanks for nothing, clowns.

I respect that you decided to speak with your money instead of caving in and buying them anyway.

Y’all need to check the thread more. There have been multiple times where people said they don’t really like the OG like that, even before the new pics dropped

Y’all need to check the thread more. There have been multiple times where people said they don’t really like the OG like that, even before the new pics dropped
This. I’ve been saying the EP on the OGs are hot GARBAGE since the TB3 thread

Back
Top Bottom