Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
This purchase alone was way better than the restock on the 25th imo lol.

Yes sir! Been waiting for these to pop up. Don't feel resell prices of $300-400 plus for my big feet. I've been waiting for about $250, but this is much better! Don't care about the b grade stamp. Most of the kicks I get from job now have minor flaws, so a Lil paint or glue won't hurt. I can get it off. As long as the the jump man isn't upside down or some weird wish I'm good.

Honestly, most b grades these days are just fine when you compare what we get in production.

Honestly, most b grades these days are just fine when you compare what we get in production.
I checked a few pair yesterday when I went and some had glue and minor flaws but the pair I pick was perfect hella of happy I went there yesterday better than the restock craze.....

Now I'll be harrassing the local outlets for information on Olive 9's for the next couple of months. Jordan Brand stay playing with my emotions!!! :lol:

For those who ordered a pair, did you guys get an email from them. I see that they charged my CC but didn't get an invoice or anything to my email.

anyone get email yet? ive done phone sales before and they never offered to email me tracking this is the first.... ill call tomorrow n get it if no email

Back
Top Bottom