Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys' pairs when they arrive. I'll celebrate this come up vicariously through y'all for the moment until I'm able to stumble upon a pair for a reasonable price. Still can't believe I had these suckers in hand back in November and eventually declined. It was the week before Black Friday and I a had 60" TV to put that money on.

...and I didn't even get the damb TV either!!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing pics of you guys' pairs when they arrive. I'll celebrate this come up vicariously through y'all for the moment until I'm able to stumble upon a pair for a reasonable price. Still can't believe I had these suckers in hand back in November and eventually declined. It was the week before Black Friday and I a had 60" TV to put that money on.

...and I didn't even get the damb TV either!!!

LMAO!!!!! That GIF is HILARIOUS!!!

Mine should arrive on June 1st according to tracking, I also noticed that's a saturday. Fedex delivers on weekends?

Idk but mine originally said June 1st then changed to June 4th only to be adjusted back to a June 1st expected delivery date. FedEx is crazy man.

so 6-10.5s damnnnn
I use to work at an outlet about 10 years ago, when they ship out they recycle old boxes in which they get shipments from nike. At one point in time that box was part of a bundle that had what it says on it, although they should have taken that off prior to shipping.

So them up from my moms. Ordered from Utah outlet...
Any ideas on how to get rid of that :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom