Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
I was able to get my shipping info emailed to me, however, I had to call them for it though and the manager personally emailed me it after looking up my info etc. He said half of the boxes were shipped today and probably the next half tomorrow morning. So I guess for those who got the tracking number had theirs in the pile that were shipped first, and everyone else might have to wait till tomorrow for tracking.

I called 3 outlets here in Southern California and they told me that they're not getting them. Any truth to this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. PM's are fine if you don't want to post. I just need a pair. TIA

I called 3 outlets here in Southern California and they told me that they're not getting them. Any truth to this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. PM's are fine if you don't want to post. I just need a pair. TIA

they are probably telling the truth. outlet hunting can be challenging when you are looking for a very specific shoe.

Most of these Jordans get distributed to one or a handful of outlet stores. Unlike an original release, just because one store has them doesn't mean any or many others will. For example, Playoff XII's popped up in a Wisconsin outlet last month but haven't seen those floating around others. Same with the BRed XI and XIII over the past couple months.

Looking forward to these. My pair should arrive tomorrow.

I was able to get my shipping info emailed to me, however, I had to call them for it though and the manager personally emailed me it after looking up my info etc. He said half of the boxes were shipped today and probably the next half tomorrow morning. So I guess for those who got the tracking number had theirs in the pile that were shipped first, and everyone else might have to wait till tomorrow for tracking.

Must have been the same manager from last night. He did the same for me. Got my tracking info and shoes should be here Saturday

mine will be here sat the 1st also
Damn y'all lucky my joints do not arrive till the 5th 
mean.gif

Delivery date got change to Tuesday June 4th. Oh well. At least I was able to order. I have been waiting for 6 months, so 6 more days shouldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom