Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
....how bout this then
I missed my sz 9.5 because the 10 or so times i called, the line was busy.
Better?
& any help appreciated, yes i'm salty

^^^ honestly, dude posted the info yesterday. Everyone had time to get some. Just have to stay up on the threads that matter to you.

^^^ honestly, dude posted the info yesterday. Everyone had time to get some. Just have to stay up on the threads that matter to you.

Now this is true. I check on this thread and the Nike outlet thread frequently. News was posted yesterday about a pickup at the outlet. Just had to check by when he responded at which outlet. Sad part is, people be scared to post good info (even if it is to good to be true) because people are quick to flame and yell duck tales. If you don't believe or don't want it is simple....keep it moving!

pissed to this day that i didnt size up on these.

Yeah. Exactly why I took the size 15. My 3 other pair of 9's fit.....just snug. I had to buy thinner socks and takeout the insoles. Went up a size on my chicago 10s and 11's which are know tight fit shoes and all is well. Just hope these don't crease

Just got off the phone with them they got them boxed up and ready to go in the morning faster then I expected

Honestly, like i said, i called like 10+ plus times. I posted in this thread after homie did, on yesterday, saying i'd be calling today....as i did. Just got the busy tone. Good looks to you gettin a 9.5 tho.

Must have waited too long? I got right thru. It's all luck at the end of the day I guess.

Had the chance to get a pair but already got mines better let another NTer get in :smile:

Thanks for the info ikill :smile:

Must have waited too long? I got right thru. It's all luck at the end of the day I guess.
Couldnt have been too long....called before they opened, when they 1st opened, etc, til i got the message sayin they sold out... that type of wkend.
The search continues..........

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with them they got them boxed up and ready to go in the morning faster then I expected

Yeah. I called to add the shorts and they said they were ready to shipped. Also got free shipping along with the military discount! Win win type of day!

do anyone knows if dese are on more outlets or just dat one. need to know so i can go check out da local outlet

Back
Top Bottom