Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Well damn.  Sneakersteal does it again.  Doubt ima get thru now.  At that price I'll actually keep a pair this time.

Was able to just place my order! Especially before Sneakersteal posted it up...wheww! These will probably be sold out quickly now and thanks to PeruWhite who looked out. REPPED.

Last edited:
Placed my orders before they opened they were really nice they even said they would call back and confirm the order and price

I was able to order a size 10 which is .5 size smaller than all my IXs. If they end up being too uncomfortable, they will end up in the BST forum.

Last edited:
Yea the 9's look to be pretty narrow.  I have a EEE foot, which is really wide, and I don't think I could fit into these sneakers just by looking at them.  They seem really narrow like the AJ 1's.

klasjjl;kfasj;lkfljksa why didn't I wakeup 3 hours ago 
mean.gif
. Not feeling the "olive" color they used as much this time around but I would of def. copped for 129. That's 2 shoes I missed out on not following twitter, white/black 13s on sunday and these today
sick.gif

O yea heads up they have the shorts there to that goes with these they where on sale for like 10 buck for who ever cares.....

O yea heads up they have the shorts there to that goes with these they where on sale for like 10 buck for who ever cares.....

Now you tell us! Lol. Thanks. I would call to add to order and tell them to include with my order....don't want them to screw up my order though. I might just call anyway for a desperate order

Back
Top Bottom