Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
They look great.

My boy copped them in a size 12, but by the time we got into Footaction (34st NYC) they were sold out of most of the other smaller sizes. That was before 8:30 on a 8:00 am release.

I know a few people that have ordered from RMKstore as well. Are they actually legit?

they not really olive this time around, more like brown...crazy how these caught bricks on release date twice, but this time around they flew.

Last edited:
:Nthat homie you just witnessed an OG collector and still hyped about it,,thats the true Air Jordan collector compare to your newbie ***
smokin.gif
"newbie" - LOL. I been into Jordan's since the OG IV's when I was 8 years old son.

If anything he was rocking "early releases" that his wife probably bought him. Early releases and being 50 doesn't give you OG collector status..LOL. All of us OG collectors

laughed when he came in cause a kid came in 20 min early wearing the early releases..

been in the game a while.

Last edited:
"newbie" - LOL. I been into Jordan's since the OG IV's when I was 8 years old son.

If anything he was rocking "early releases" that his wife probably bought him. Early releases and being 50 doesn't give you OG collector status..LOL. All of us OG collectors
laughed when he came in cause a kid came in 20 min early wearing the early releases..

been in the game a while.

So you're 30 joking someone 50?

Those 15 year olds are thinking the same about you

roll.gif
he said he's been in the game since he was 8,,
roll.gif
,,how can an 8 yr old get into the shoegame back in the day???
BULLCRAP....
Are you kidding me, how old are you? When I was growing up AJ's were a big deal.. everyone that age was into them.

Obviously the joke went wayyyy past your head.. it's funny to see a 50 year old wearing BRED IV's.. it's a sign of the time. It has nothing to

do whether he's an "og collector" or not.

When you were 8 years old were sneakers too complicated for you to get into..lol? This all comes as a big surprise that an 8 year old could get into Air Jordans!

Glad i didn't sleep on these. About to flip the credit card for that camera now. Mayb. Idk. See how it goes. Will post my pics in that cop of the month thread. But clean pics ^ there D.Hughs. Regrets are none. Quality isn't for ballin in but these will sit nice for a koo fit down the line. :smokin 0]

this is getting difficult. First, had to wake up at 5am to cop the Olive 9s. Tomorrow, have to enter raffles to get Black/Red 4s. Monday, the Niketown RSVP for the foamposites.

Dam these things flew off the shelves. And during the midst of the galaxy madness too. Im the biggest stickler on quality that you will find and these olives are pretty dam nice. Not a fan of the shine but the "leather" is better than most recent IX. The Olive nubuck is good too. People hating on these can keep on hating. These new heads dont know anything about these. All they know about is bright loud nonsense like pink foams, bright orange or green lebrons, and "galaxy" screen prints on their shoes LMAO. The 50 year old rocking olives is clowning on these clown hypebeasts wearing a bright rainbow on their feet with the only objective of "breaking necks" :smokin

Last edited:
Dam these things flew off the shelves. And during the midst of the galaxy madness too. Im the biggest stickler on quality that you will find and these olives are pretty dam nice. Not a fan of the shine but the leather is soft and better than most recent IX. The Olive nubuck is good too. People hating on these can keep on hating. These new heads dont know anything about these. All they know about is bright loud nonsense like pink foams, bright orange or green lebrons, and "galaxy" screen prints on their shoes LMAO. The 50 year old rocking olives is clowning on these clown hypebeasts wearing a bright rainbow on their feet with the only objective of "breaking necks" :smokin

these NEWHEADS thinks they know everything about the shoegame,,,ima RETIRE after ALL the IV's this year :tongue: :D

If these came out 2 years ago,they woulda rot on the shelves.
Nowadays,anything with a jumpman would just fly off the shelves.

^ not a huge fan of recent retros but very excited for those black cement IV coming. Ive been pretty much "retired" from new stuff but ill always be on the hunt for the older stuff. And stuff like wearable Olives and those IV are impossible to pass on. Awesome week!

saw some dudes camped out in front of atmos on 125th last night at midnight. I had no clue what they were camping for so I asked and they told me the olives, I told them those kicks were trash and carried on with my drunken evening.

saw some dudes camped out in front of atmos on 125th last night at midnight. I had no clue what they were camping for so I asked and they told me the olives, I told them those kicks were trash and carried on with my drunken evening.
:lol: :lol:

I guess the Olives are an acquired taste.
for todays customers..its a required taste.

I bet you if Nike decided to re-release Cardinal 7s, "limit" them,  they'd sell out.

Nothing but sheep and the morons who are paying $300 for them?

I'm surprised I haven't seen one post about copping at Shiekh tho.  I was sick as hell because I thought I was out of luck after failing on NDC, Eastbay, and House of Hoops in SD.  Ended up calling Shiekh later around 11AM and they had plenty of pairs. Was in and out of the mall in 10 minutes.  

With that being said is Shiekh legit?? Im second guessing it because no one can find a pair yet this place was fully stocked lol.

I'm surprised I haven't seen one post about copping at Shiekh tho.  I was sick as hell because I thought I was out of luck after failing on NDC, Eastbay, and House of Hoops in SD.  Ended up calling Shiekh later around 11AM and they had plenty of pairs. Was in and out of the mall in 10 minutes.  

With that being said is Shiekh legit?? Im second guessing it because no one can find a pair yet this place was fully stocked lol.
From my experience, YES, they are legit.

I remember that these bums at this Shiekh store in Houston tried to flip the GMP for $500 (before tax) after someone didn't claim their raffle ticket 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Good to know.  Well damn happy I got mines. 
pimp.gif
   Good thing they didn't have rape prices.  Got em for retail at 159.99.  

why do people come in here to trash the olives? ok you have an opinion you hate the olives cool story bro... if you dont like them then dont buy it but no need to be all negative for no reason... just sayin though

Back
Top Bottom