Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
^^^^ there shouldn't be any complaints. IMO folks just always need something to complain about, as we've seen on NT many times.

Negative, I rarely complain about quality. These...the leather is damn near plastic. Not a fan of how they look. I had two pairs secured because I've been waiting on these but was disappointed beyond belief.

Welp! I'm done searching online & in store for the day. Gonna look out for that good restock (hopefully).

Last edited:
Yea, I get what you're saying... We don't use the term "Quality" with any sort of consistency here. The Militaries had great quality to them. The leather is so soft, but most people here don't like their shoes to crease immediately, so they crown them "bad quality." Which is unfair. And the Varsity Red IVs had great quality, along the same lines as the Militaries, but the Varsity Reds had QUALITY CONTROL issues, so people flipped over that, and the shoe got a bad rap. I won't complain about any IV this year, and I have all of them. I will complain about the QUALITY CONTROL issue though, b/c it has been a problem at JB, for quite some time now.
Exactly.  Couldn't of said it any better.

Yeah, but quality control issues beget b-grades... which have been very good to me this year.

But, the truth is you have to go into JB with both eyes open. Reduce your expectations or don't buy. I don't like quality nowadays. Sometimes I pass because of that, but if I want the shoe bad enough I bite the bullet. Being frustrated is okay, but being surprised is just naive though.

Man i have been on here lurking for a while . Im in dallas texas these could not have been limited . It was nonody in the store s litterally i asked the manaer where was everybody he said he was shocked to. See i almost missed out because a lot of people on here over hyped these. Im not going to lie i was on line to big waste of time. Whati learned from niketalk take all the information from here with a grain of salt. I just got and they opened at 8 and they still had alot.
Where did you go? I went to Nike in Northpark and they literally only had 6 pairs. I had to go up half a sz

I'm salty, tried to cop online this AM then went to NT NYC and they were sold out. These were my 2nd Js ever as a 4th grader and I missed out on them the 1st time they retroed. I was willing to look past the crappy pleather if i could cop at retail but I'm def not gonna jump through hoops to get these. JB has a blindly loyal customer base and they know it / exploit it. I'm gonna come up out of the ether myself.

went to the mall before work at 7:15 am

found out HOH had a raffle and had nothing but 8.5-9 available 

said F%@#^ it and was going out the door with other cats 

then the manger of Footaction was walking in and was asking why all the long faces and that he had us covered 
nthat.gif

copped at 8 am before work 

Im spoiled with copping online since they changed the release times it seems like it more 

difficult than ever 
mean.gif

Last edited:
were you able to get a pair?....I heard they sold out......
Got there ten minutes before 11 and they were gone.

basically, about half an hour after you posted the FSR.

And to add extra salt to my already scrumptious day...

We lost our final flag football game that could taken us to the championship. 

Umph.

Went to the mall at noon. All sold out so I just copped a set of Hyperdunks.. I'm honestly not disappointed.

Memphis where did u copp yours? I went to gallo this am....
For people trying to get them from europe beware that sometimes after receiving the shoes custom might
Hit u with a bill.... m def satisfied with my pair..... been a long time comin.... lol

I COPPED MINE FROM THE GALLO. I WAS THE 4TH PERSON IN LINE. I ALMOST ALWAYS COP FROM THE GALLO. I LIVE LITERALLY A MINUTE DOWN THE STREET.

JIUSEPPEJACKSON = BINYE :nerd:

crazy that this thread is only at page 49 and these things flew. You kinda get a feel for how things are gonna move when you see threads in the 110+ pg range.

im checking different sites and the hype is not really there for these. No flood of pics or nothing but...

crazy that this thread is only at page 49 and these things flew. You kinda get a feel for how things are gonna move when you see threads in the 110+ pg range.

im checking different sites and the hype is not really there for these. No flood of pics or nothing but...

AND YET THE SHOES ARE GONE.

FUNNY THING IS, WHILE WAITING IN LINE, I DON'T THINK I SAW A SINGLE YOUNG PERSON OUT OF ALMOST 60-70 PEOPLE. ALMOST ALL OLDER HEADS WHO KNOW WHATS UP WITH THESE. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom