Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Just got back from NT Chicago, copped the last pair of 10.5's. This release was anything but easy..

- called NT Chicago this morning at 10am (they told me they can't give any shoe info out over the phone)

- walked into NT Chicago about 11:30am (was told there SOLD OUT, but they will get a restock in later today)

- hung out until about 3:30 with other die hards.

- COPPED dat ish
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got 2 pair of Olives last week so I didn't have to deal with the bs, just left the mom and pops store and heard a dude that worked there was talking and mad cause he missed out, talked to him and traded a pair of olives for bred IV's early.... Today was a good day.....

Man my connect failed through. If I would've known he wasn't coming through I would've been @ the malls early. I'm heated but oh well.

I wanted to double up on these, but seeing how Jordan restocked recent releases, and even some B grades have even hit the outlets (playoffs, obsidians), I'll take my chances later. Got to have my cash locked and loaded for black friday.

Last edited:
These run TTS, don't go a half size up. I have wide feet and usually have the problem of going up a half size but I didn't with these.

Dope, thanks bro! Just wondering because CG's are next on my list...Had to go half a size up with the Charcoal's few years ago and half a size down for the XII's and Olympic VII's..:smh:
JB quality...:x

Olives are straight trash to me.  I don't care for the AJ IX's at all anyways so more money for next year's fire coming out, but out of all the IX's these are just fugly.  Hope everyone that wanted a pair was able to cop.  On a side note, just think, if there wasn't so much behind Jordan brand right now, you coulda let these sit like the OGs and got them for like $40 or whatever clearance special they were marked down to originally.  

Man i have been on here lurking for a while . Im in dallas texas these could not have been limited . It was nonody in the store s litterally i asked the manaer where was everybody he said he was shocked to. See i almost missed out because a lot of people on here over hyped these. Im not going to lie i was on line to big waste of time. Whati learned from niketalk take all the information from here with a grain of salt. I just got and they opened at 8 and they still had alot.

You need to stop trying to get J's and cop a diploma. My goodness!!!

Olives are straight trash to me.  I don't care for the AJ IX's at all anyways so more money for next year's fire coming out, but out of all the IX's these are just fugly.  Hope everyone that wanted a pair was able to cop.  On a side note, just think, if there wasn't so much behind Jordan brand right now, you coulda let these sit like the OGs and got them for like $40 or whatever clearance special they were marked down to originally.  
I think a lot of it has to do with how the style was back then. Nobody use to rock olive and camo, nowadays it's fashionable. I think that's what we're seeing

with this release.

QFT!!

I just don't understand

4 day hiatus?

:lol:

Anyways, as I promised you guys (especially Captain & ColdCity), here's my pictures.

Not as extravagant, but we'll manage.

24or80z.png

2u9tljo.png

bf4zk3.png

Overall, I am fully satisfied.

The quality on these is real good.

Thumbs up JB.

I think a lot of it has to do with how the style was back then. Nobody use to rock olive and camo, nowadays it's fashionable. I think that's what we're seeing

with this release.
Ya I hear you, but do people even rock camo anymore these days?  I mean I know it was "fashionable" at one point, just like Ed Hardy hats were too for some people, but now and days I rarely even see people sporting camo unless they are in Iraq/Afghanistan.  The fact that these sold is laughable to me, but hey to each there own

Ya I hear you, but do people even rock camo anymore these days?  I mean I know it was "fashionable" at one point, just like Ed Hardy hats were too for some people, but now and days I rarely even see people sporting camo unless they are in Iraq/Afghanistan.  The fact that these sold is laughable to me, but hey to each there own

Do people rock camo?

AND YET THE SHOES ARE GONE.
FUNNY THING IS, WHILE WAITING IN LINE, I DON'T THINK I SAW A SINGLE YOUNG PERSON OUT OF ALMOST 60-70 PEOPLE. ALMOST ALL OLDER HEADS WHO KNOW WHATS UP WITH THESE.
pimp.gif
What's going on memph... skipped the Gallo today... did they even sell the galaxy rookies?  Man, This is one of the first releases where I have only seen like 3 pairs of this shoe on craiglist.  Sadly I had to make a choice... Galaxy rookies or these.... and even though I got through on NDC i'm not confident till they are in my hand.  I was hoping to see some resellers dying to unload these to build capital for the pink foams that drop next week... but now the hunt is on....

What a novel concept.  Now if only we could get the same for normal releases.
Thanks for the feedback! We will pass it along to the appropriate personnel.

EastbayRep - Christina
Yea yea yea, I've heard it before.  Countless times.  Not to kill the messenger, but pass something along to us when the company actually addresses the issue.

Last edited:
4 day hiatus?

Anyways, as I promised you guys (especially Captain & ColdCity), here's my pictures.

24or80z.png

2u9tljo.png

bf4zk3.png

Thumbs up JB.

Love the pics Future! :smokin but I think me and ColdCity are hatin' right now because we weren't lucky enough to get our pairs :smh: :lol:.

Glad you copped though homie, we'll be on the lookout for a restock!

crazy that this thread is only at page 49 and these things flew. You kinda get a feel for how things are gonna move when you see threads in the 110+ pg range.

im checking different sites and the hype is not really there for these. No flood of pics or nothing but...

AND YET THE SHOES ARE GONE.

FUNNY THING IS, WHILE WAITING IN LINE, I DON'T THINK I SAW A SINGLE YOUNG PERSON OUT OF ALMOST 60-70 PEOPLE. ALMOST ALL OLDER HEADS WHO KNOW WHATS UP WITH THESE. :pimp:

I'M HATIN' MEMPH, YOUR ON FEET PICS ARE :smokin !!!! GLAD YOU GOT YOUR PAIR! I'M STILL ON THE HUNT FOR A SZ 10.5/11 :smh: .... GOT THE ROOKIES AS A CONSOLATION PRIZE THANKS TO THE HOMIE "MCSTROKIN" ... BUT I NEED THEM OLIVES IN MY LIFE ASAP (RETAIL PRICE)!

4 day hiatus?
24or80z.png

2u9tljo.png

bf4zk3.png

Thumbs up JB.

black leather a bit shiny but thats my only complaint

Back
Top Bottom