Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

IMO this release is just falling in a bad window. Right after the Holiday releases and after the Black/Red 13's and the All-Star weekend releases. It won't be an easy cop....but I definitely think if you really want these they will be more attainable due to the window it's releasing in.

I had these back in the day, they were ugly back then to be honest and they are pretty bad now. That is why there is no hype on these. I bet you can walk into any nike store and get these after the RSVP window closes. You could do that with the 13's too. I know they look a little better in person but if the casual person is looking to buy these and are just looking at pictures they look like they were poorly put together and not worth $160. 

Sorry for the noob question but I had someone secure me a pair through RSVP, my question is do they ask for the twitter username or do they just ask for your driver's license. Again, I apologize but I've never won nor done the RSVP thing so it's all new to me. Thanks

IMO this release is just falling in a bad window. Right after the Holiday releases and after the Black/Red 13's and the All-Star weekend releases. It won't be an easy cop....but I definitely think if you really want these they will be more attainable due to the window it's releasing in.
5O6F

I don't get where you're going with this...

I was 3for3 on raffles for this release... Only getting one.:nerd:.
Will be using my coups at HoH so FA and Champs will have 10.5 available @ Mayfair Mall.

I was 3for3 on raffles for this release... Only getting one.
nerd.gif
Will be using my coups at HoH so FA and Champs will have 10.5 available @ Mayfair Mall.
Is it strictly raffles  over there in the mill too ? i'm in Racine and their doing strictly raffles from now on.. just curious 
nerd.gif

Anyone on LI that needs these? Ended up with 2 RSVPs at Roosevelt? size 10. Looking to help someone out. 

Last edited:
Is it strictly raffles  over there in the mill too ? i'm in Racine and their doing strictly raffles from now on.. just curious 
nerd.gif
Yeah pretty much all the mall here in Milwaukee are doing them

Playmakers do FCFS
aight cool .. yeah i've been lucky so far with the raffles over here, but i might have to start heading that way then and enter a few of em on releases that i really want, most likely southridge 

Last edited:
Good point. Everyone, just sleep in tomorrow, and tell your friends to do the same. Just get them when you wake up. 
devil.gif

Curious if you guys think these will be easier to cop online because a lot of shoes are dropping tomorrow, all the BHM's, etc?...or does it mean sites are going to crash/jam up because so many people are trying to cop a bunch of different shoes?

Curious if you guys think these will be easier to cop online because a lot of shoes are dropping tomorrow, all the BHM's, etc?...or does it mean sites are going to crash/jam up because so many people are trying to cop a bunch of different shoes?

It sounds like this release is going to be easier than the BRED XI's and XIII's, but that's just my speculation considering how many RSVP's and pairs I'm hearing stores received. I can't promise there won't be splash pages, though :smh:

Yeah I think these will be available on the shelf at local Foot Lockers for people to walk in and actually try on before buying.

Easier to cop as in able to buy online one hour after release? Maybe just maybe. Hopefully the sites are reliable this time around. You would think they learn but that has not been the case. Stick with NDC that may be your best bet.

how do these fit? anyone know?

i really hope i can just walk in and cop tomorrow morning. if i wake up early on a saturday and not leave with my pair, imma be >:

It sounds like this release is going to be easier than the BRED XI's and XIII's, but that's just my speculation considering how many RSVP's and pairs I'm hearing stores received. I can't promise there won't be splash pages, though :smh:

i agree, there is always gonna be problems bc of the traffic on the sites and everyone trying to check out at once, but with some patience i think the shoes should be fairly easy to cop compared with recent releases

how do these fit? anyone know?

i really hope i can just walk in and cop tomorrow morning. if i wake up early on a saturday and not leave with my pair, imma be >:

i stopped trying this a long time ago, but im also a size 11, i know ppl who are like 8s who always cop retros morning of in store. But id rather just try online then waste my time driving around long island tryna cop

I had these back in the day, they were ugly back then to be honest and they are pretty bad now. That is why there is no hype on these. I bet you can walk into any nike store and get these after the RSVP window closes. You could do that with the 13's too. I know they look a little better in person but if the casual person is looking to buy these and are just looking at pictures they look like they were poorly put together and not worth $160. 
man back then i thought these were one of the hottest ones to ever come out? i still do even with the changes id take these over a LOT of Js

were all different, thats what makes this fun

Back
Top Bottom