Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

So looking forward to these tomorrow.

I know many folks are upset about these, for numerous good reasons, but I most certainly will be copping with a discount.

You guys will see the porch again.

:smokin

Gotta pass on these for now...going to Hawaii in a few weeks to propose to my gf so there's no funds for kicks. Good luck to everyone copping, I'll be buying from a reseller in a few weeks
smile.gif

Gotta pass on these for now...going to Hawaii in a few weeks to propose to my gf so there's no funds for kicks. Good luck to everyone copping, I'll be buying from a reseller in a few weeks :smile:

Good luck and congrats, I'm in the early stages of planning for my wedding and thanking life that I found someone that didn't want a "big" wedding.

Won an RSVP pair with NikeSF

Passing though

Copping the Black Mamba Kobe 8 Instead

Cant cop 3-4 shoes a month like I used to any more

Yeah might to try to cop these not really necessary with nds cdp's on deck.

Good luck to me and all others who plan to cop.

Last edited:
makes my day you guys judgin me ..

ive been into supreme forever and the camo dropping was something i kept instead of flippin ... well actually its for sale now so i guess thats not 100% true LOL

doesnt hurt to wear clothes you can wear 1-2 times and still sell for more than you paid .. and that you like .. i wear just as much stuff people dont hype

as far as join date i lurked forever just joined since i have more online time lately

thanks for the snap judgement tho .. i guess at 35 im a hypebeast lmao however you guys wanna call it is good for me

back to the topic of the thread

Last edited:
makes my day you guys judgin me ..

ive been into supreme forever and the camo dropping was something i kept instead of flippin ... well actually its for sale now so i guess thats not 100% true LOL

doesnt hurt to wear clothes you can wear 1-2 times and still sell for more than you paid .. and that you like .. i wear just as much stuff people dont hype

as far as join date i lurked forever just joined since i have more online time lately

thanks for the snap judgement tho .. i guess at 35 im a hypebeast lmao however you guys wanna call it is good for me

back to the topic of the thread

Bruh

You're on NikeTalk

EVERYBODY but themselves is a hypebeast

Pay them no attention

FTL in my area changed their release policy tomorrow.

I stopped by to enter their raffle on Monday, now they're saying Corporate told them to change it to FCFS.
mean.gif
 I hate retailers.

Can't decide whether to cop online or get up and head to the Brick and Mortar....

had these in my hands today.. SMH.. it feels like hard plastic ( just like the white cement 4s from last yr)

Just passing by, hoping one of ya'll can help me out. I've loved these shoes as a kid but could never afford them. However, now that i'm older and can afford them, it'd mean a lot to get my hands on a pair, kind of like a dream come true from when I was a kid haha.

Anyway, what time do these go on sale on the websites such as NDC, Finishline, Eastbay/Footlocker? I appreciate the help in advance. Also if anyone is located in Brooklyn and knows of places I can go to get them, that'd be a great help. Take care.

Just passing by, hoping one of ya'll can help me out. I've loved these shoes as a kid but could never afford them. However, now that i'm older and can afford them, it'd mean a lot to get my hands on a pair, kind of like a dream come true from when I was a kid haha.

Anyway, what time do these go on sale on the websites such as NDC, Finishline, Eastbay/Footlocker? I appreciate the help in advance. Also if anyone is located in Brooklyn and knows of places I can go to get them, that'd be a great help. Take care.

8AM eastern

8AM eastern
U can also try jimmy jazz tonight at 12.. but good luck with that it's hard to copp from there, but it's worth a try if u have the time

These are going for around $230 on eBay right now. That will probably come down $10-$20 within a week after they release. My gut feeling is that JB made a lot of these.

Not sure what to think about this release. Usually the fire red colorways never sell out instantly. But I'm going to get up at 630 for the 8am opening anyways. And if I get there and there's not a big line, Ill go to dunking donuts or something to kill time.

Eff it, copped two pair of XIII's online. Doubt there will be as much hype for these, plus I think I'll see if i can get FNL to accept that $20 GC for this.

Do these run TTS? I own sum 07 metallic 5s and they fit TTS for me but wit these 2013 releases I'm not sure?

Back
Top Bottom