Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

ps - i feel like this is a TRUE showing of the hypebeast effect on shoes these days ..

ANY true jordan/sneaker lover should want these .. sooo clean ..

less hype = less hypebeasts ... but i predict once they see them in person and people wearing them they will be all over em .. especially if a pic of some famous fool like a rapper or somethin pops up in the next 48 hours .. thats ALL its takes

heck, after people fail on 3s these might be $250
Coming from the guy who's wearing a Supreme hoodie, settle down Hypebeast

A supreme CAMO hoodie at that... &

99 Posts. Joined 1/2013

ANY true jordan/sneaker lover should want these ..

What does that make me then, since I do not want?

exactly :lol:

Last edited:
Gonna be passing on these myself. Got a pair of Olympic 5s ds that I can live with.

Foot locker blog said they're giving out tickets for these at their locations so there must be some level if good demand.

Lots of heat coming out besides Jordan's nowadays so releases in some areas will get slept on. Lets not forget some other shoes from other basketball players are also releasing tomorrow.

does anybody know if you theses will be on nike.com in the morning?

Insert "not sure if serious gif" here

ps - i feel like this is a TRUE showing of the hypebeast effect on shoes these days ..

ANY true jordan/sneaker lover should want these .. sooo clean ..

less hype = less hypebeasts ... but i predict once they see them in person and people wearing them they will be all over em .. especially if a pic of some famous fool like a rapper or somethin pops up in the next 48 hours .. thats ALL its takes

heck, after people fail on 3s these might be $250

see my previous statement

What does that make me then, since I do not want?

nail on the head right here

@coldcity not defending Dude or trying to call u out..... But 12,000 posts in a little less than 2 years..... U been busy your self! Just sayin

The hype for these is relatively low, but don't get it twisted.. Dudes like me (that don't have the CDP & love V's) still want these. So don't expect these to still be widely available the day after release.

The reverse fire reds will be an entirely different story, seeing as though they are last to release after these & these grapes.

Gonna be passing on these myself. Got a pair of Olympic 5s ds that I can live with.

Lol not sure if you're not familiar with the Olympic 5s or questioning my decision of saying I can live with it. Both understandable but the color blocking on both are fairly similar as well as colors almost. The Olympics have a patent white upper which is unique for the V. I also have pairs of wolf grey Vs that I wear occasionally. Generally not a super huge fan of the 5s so not too hung up on copping these fire reds. Good luck to you if you're after them though.

Last edited:
Won a size 9.5 from NTSF. Was on the fence with these and just decided to rsvp for fun and won. So if anyone wants a size 9.5, just go to NTSF after 4pm cuz I rather save money for he February releases

@coldcity not defending Dude or trying to call u out..... But 12,000 posts in a little less than 2 years..... U been busy your self! Just sayin

TAN
S&T
JB
NIKE
GENERAL

theses a lot more thing's on niketalk than just jordans ...also check the sig i answer a lot of questions about the business via nt

Last edited:

Lol not sure if you're not familiar with the Olympic 5s or questioning my decision of saying I can live with it. Both understandable but the color blocking on both are fairly similar as well as colors almost. The Olympics have a patent white upper which is unique for the V. I also have pairs of wolf grey Vs that I wear occasionally. Generally not a super huge fan of the 5s so not too hung up on copping these fire reds. Good luck to you if you're after them though.

didnt like either but props for wearing what you like & not just what you see most wearing

TAN
S&T
JB
NIKE
GENERAL

theses a lot more thing's on niketalk than just jordans ...also check the sig i answer a lot of questions about the business via nt
all good bruh, just pointing out that post count don't determain hypebeast

I got 2 pairs, my problem is picking them up within the time frame they gave us.

I got things to do with my kids saturday morning.

Back
Top Bottom