Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Easier to cop as in able to buy online one hour after release? Maybe just maybe. Hopefully the sites are reliable this time around. You would think they learn but that has not been the case. Stick with NDC that may be your best bet.

NDC has screwed me more times than i can remember. Recently FNL has been great for me

They are up on soleheaven.com. Only $200 with shipping! They have slowly been increasing their prices on retros recently.

I just ordered mine off of SH. If you purchase from SH, try using the code "vatrefund". Hopefully it works for you guys.

I'm taking my chances with US sites, especially since its possible to get hit with a customs charge from overseas sites. If I strike out oh well, they will prob restock several times like the bred iv's. I have a feeling these will have similar numbers to those, and these aren't near as hyped.

Last edited:
What's the retail on these? SH come's out to $176 with vatrefund before calculating shipping.

Last edited:
I've ordered 4 pairs from them and never got hit with customs, shipping is faster than NDC, FNL and Eastbay as well...but ymmv.

Ive never gotten hit with any customs charges from wellgosh, end, SH or CT/ Wellgosh even got some fire red 4s to me on long island in 24 hours once. Still not sure how that is possible

I'm taking my chances with US sites, especially since its possible to get hit with a customs charge from overseas sites. If I strike out oh well, they will prob restock several times like the bred iv's. I have a feeling these will have similar numbers to those, and these aren't near as hyped.

Boom! Too much for uk

Ive never gotten hit with any customs charges from wellgosh, end, SH or CT/ Wellgosh even got some fire red 4s to me on long island in 24 hours once. Still not sure how that is possible
This. Some of these UK sites get kicks DELIVERED to your door in 1-3 days. 

Sure, you're paying an extra $25.00  (give or take). 

What you're NOT doing is waiting for a stupid tweet to drop, or sitting on some line, etc. 

The convenience, in my opinion, is well worth the additional costs (sucks, but that's where we're at with the sneaker game). 

To each their own though. Happy copping, camping, etc. 

Last edited:
SH is awesome.....to get charged by customs, ur order gotta be over $250.00. not always the case, as some get lucky and dont get charged

I think the reason these aren't hyped as much is because in Fall 2013 they are re-releasing the OG Fire Red V's with the 23 on the side.

Back
Top Bottom