Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

SH only has a few sizes left

With the VATREFUND code it's $196 (plus whatever fee your CC charges for international transactions, usually no more than $4-$5)

SH ships FASTER than NDC...

My Raptor IIV's came in 4 days to my Door where as NDC took a week and a half..

You can look at it as paying $20 more for express shipping.

NO CUSTOMS WITH SH btw

good luck

bought these on impulse...rather have and trade/sell than not have and hunt for them since NTScottsdale played themselves....(5 sec reply but no DM)

Not sure if posted already, but:

From Nike Store twitter:

Air Jordan 5 Retro

Price: $160

Limit 1 per customer

Sizes: 7-12 13, 14, 15

:nerd:

Last edited:
Took nearly an hour to sell out, thats not that bad.

ALL JORDAN RETROs SELL OUT. If its bad, sites crash. No Crash= hype is minimal

these sites are easy cops but why pay over 200 for these? unless i see a good price, im buying US
some don't got time to deal with the madness in the am
laugh.gif
 but the hype is not there it seems, because these euro sites usually crash on big releases

will be easy online if u need to, but remember not everyone has a credit card (lmao not speaking about myself but rather people i pick em up for)

there are also a LOT of people that plain think getting Js on release day is only possible with a hookup etc .. cant tell me you never met these people .. everyone i work with thinks i have a magic hookup to get shoes (and i dont even have that many i keep) its crazy . and yes these are sneakerheads with 100+ pairs, they just never do research .. in their mind jordans cost $200-300 .. they have accepted it ..

Does anyone have experience with sh? Worried about customs and shipping etc

I ordered my oly 7s from them last year. I used a coupon code which came to 167 shipped i believe. Took about three weeks before they were delivered. Other than that no problems

I've ordered tons of shoes from SH and never received customs fee. They also arrive to your house faster to the US than NDC which is crazy.

What time do Jordans usually go up on the NBA Store website? Every time I've copped from them its been on a random restock, so I've never known how they release on the official date.

I vaguely remember them being a spot that puts them up randomly, but if someone could clue me in it'd be much appreciated.

What time do Jordans usually go up on the NBA Store website? Every time I've copped from them its been on a random restock, so I've never known how they release on the official date.

I vaguely remember them being a spot that puts them up randomly, but if someone could clue me in it'd be much appreciated.

They seem to put their's up at a random time.

man i got 3 pairs on lock but i only want one. Won 2 raffles at one location and won 1 raffle at another.

i guess they got alot in stock or the hype not too big on these or maybe both. Whatever atleast i got a pair on lock

Last edited:
^^^:lol: That gif never gets old..
:rofl:

anyways everyone have a bless release day tomorrow...!:smokin

just tried on my pair I received from Sneakerpost, and i will say that they fit .5 big. Only V's in my collection that I can compare them to are the '07 metallics in a 9.5 and my size 9 in these Fire Reds fit nearly identical. I even tried them on with a pair of Elite socks, and I had more then enough room. I know there were a few here in the same boat as me with only having the '07 metallics and wanted to know how these run, so i help this info helps. Good luck tomorrow everyone

Back
Top Bottom