Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

To me, he is one of the best reviewers on YT.

Very detailed, sort of a tell-it-like-it-is guy, and I respect that.

+1

Word, dude covered all the bases. Good review. Seeing reviews like that make it that much harder to pass on a shoe like this. Still got my eyes locked on the black tongues though.

just watched this it has the "TWENTYTHIRTEEN" message just like they did on last year's 4s

Damn

After going Back n forth, im def getting these...

Had a pair of cdps i got off fleabay that i ended up getting free due to a seller mistake...but they were horrible

Box is a nice finish

So my friend is gonna be in Israel for the release and wants me to try to get him a pair. I'm planning on NDC but I've heard Paypal is really slow during checkout. Is that true? Just wondering because I haven't tried to get a Jordan on RD online since ... man probably the black cement 3s.

So my friend is gonna be in Israel for the release and wants me to try to get him a pair. I'm planning on NDC but I've heard Paypal is really slow during checkout. Is that true? Just wondering because I haven't tried to get a Jordan on RD online since ... man probably the black cement 3s.

I was able to land the stealths through NDC and used PayPal. It went quick for me.

I've used Paypal on all my NDC purchases

NDC holds your pair in your cart for I'd say about 10 minutes for you to check out. So on NDC it doesn't really matter what you check out with. But, on other websites like FNL and Eastbay, it's a free for all for whoever checks out first.

Being that I always strike out online and waiting for RSVP affects my work, I went ahead and ordered my pair from Sneakerpost. I just hope I sized correctly. My '07 Metallics were a 9.5 and fit fine, but everyone is saying these run big, so I went with a 9. If they're tight, I'll size swap. Good luck to everyone who wants these.

Finally got to hold these in person today. Was trying to enter the raffle at fta and come to find out they did fcfs guarantee tickets yesterday. Here's my observation. The fire red doesn't pop at all, very dull. There's no shine to the 'leather' like in some other pics posted before. The 'leather' is rock hard, feels more stiff than the wc iv's from last year. The blue tint still bugs me, but it isn't too dark. It will yellow in time. What bothers me is the netting on the sides and tongue are clear. WTF??? You can make that clear but not the bottom soles? Overall, easy pass for me. Really wanted these but refuse this quality. You really need to hold these in hand to understand what I'm talking about. And these won't be hard to find if you do your homework.

You and I might be in the minority, because I would like to have had it included on the shoe. Oh well, still going to purchase them.
yall do know that ogs did not have 23 on the side right?

or yall thought CDPs were the OGS??
mean.gif

Finally got to hold these in person today. Was trying to enter the raffle at fta and come to find out they did fcfs guarantee tickets yesterday. Here's my observation. The fire red doesn't pop at all, very dull. There's no shine to the 'leather' like in some other pics posted before. The 'leather' is rock hard, feels more stiff than the wc iv's from last year. The blue tint still bugs me, but it isn't too dark. It will yellow in time. What bothers me is the netting on the sides and tongue are clear. WTF??? You can make that clear but not the bottom soles? Overall, easy pass for me. Really wanted these but refuse this quality. You really need to hold these in hand to understand what I'm talking about. And these won't be hard to find if you do your homework.

This. $$ saved on these and grapes this hard metal leather :smh:

i dont mind the tough leather am i the only one who liked how the wc4s came i hated the leather on the mb4s so its thats soft leather i prefer hard over soft anyday

Back
Top Bottom