Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

...picked up 3 raffle tickets today for these shoes, something of which I never do (or have done before).....hope I get some good fortune this week. :D

yall do know that ogs did not have 23 on the side right?

or yall thought CDPs were the OGS?? :smh:
Well, MJ switched back & forth between the ones with 23 & the ones without it. Someone put pictures up a few pages back. The 23 is OG too, but that version wasn't released to the public at the time

Being that I always strike out online and waiting for RSVP affects my work, I went ahead and ordered my pair from Sneakerpost. I just hope I sized correctly. My '07 Metallics were a 9.5 and fit fine, but everyone is saying these run big, so I went with a 9. If they're tight, I'll size swap. Good luck to everyone who wants these.
damn sneakerpost is charging $235 for these? should have just had me rsvp them for you.

Hey, I'm new here, (as you can see by my post count.)

Is the the "crap" leather really that bad on these? I'm thinking of getting a pair of these when they drop next week and from all of your comments it seemed that you guys had some rather negative thoughts on the leather on this pair.

Besides the leather I'm worried about the yellowing on the netting. The soles not that big of a deal since you can easily whiten it with retrobrite. However I'm not sure about the netting. Since I've seen some videos and people saying it worked and others saying it ****** up the shoe. 

I've been calling around for the release and most places like hoh, fnl and champs are doing their raffles on wed and thursday. 

SoCal Area by the way..

Im ready for this 
devil.gif

Hey, I'm new here, (as you can see by my post count.)

Is the the "crap" leather really that bad on these? I'm thinking of getting a pair of these when they drop next week and from all of your comments it seemed that you guys had some rather negative thoughts on the leather on this pair.

Besides the leather I'm worried about the yellowing on the netting. The soles not that big of a deal since you can easily whiten it with retrobrite. However I'm not sure about the netting. Since I've seen some videos and people saying it worked and others saying it ****** up the shoe. 
checked them out first if you get a chance before Saturday. Everyone is different in taste and preference when it comes to retro's. I'm not a fan of that rock hard pleather and has no business being on this shoe. This shoe is going to look weird as it ages with the netting on the sides and tongue start to yellow while the soles still have a blue tint. They should of use the same materials on the mb and fr iv's for this colorway. It's a shame because this is my favorite colorway of the v's due to its clean look and versatility to match anything. Everyone complained about the black red xiii's that just dropped with how disappointed that shoe turned out. Those are 10x better than the quality and feel of these.

I legit might cry if I dont get these... fav shoe OF ALL TIME! I refuse to pay resell resell prices for these tho. Hoping I can get these on NDC.

Well let me tell it to you...

On your pair, the netting and sole are as yellow as my teefs.

Highly suggested you cop the 2013 release to save you from getting clowned on by my natural grill. 

There's nothing wrong with his kicks.  **** watch how all the 2013's start yellowing by the end of 2014.    Sometimes that yellowing on old kicks shows that there OG's.   Now if his kicks were beat up looking it would be a different story.

There's nothing wrong with his kicks.  **** watch how all the 2013's start yellowing by the end of 2014.    Sometimes that yellowing on old kicks shows that there OG's.   Now if his kicks were beat up looking it would be a different story.

So many nuubz don't know wJiuseppeJacksonson is.

Eh, for some reason the blue tinted sole doesn't look extremely blue in this picture. Maybe I'm trying to subconsciously deny it... 

LL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom