Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

Cant wait to pick these up yes the quality isn't up to par but then again most JB releases are this way.wonder how many ppl are gonna pass on grape Vs cuz the quality lol

Cant wait to pick these up yes the quality isn't up to par but then again most JB releases are this way.wonder how many ppl are gonna pass on grape Vs cuz the quality lol
people are not pass on the grapes

all u have to do is look at the thread and see the hype

these are the least hyped shoes

I'm not too overly concern about the soles turning yellow since I have a good retrobrite system in place...however the netting on the sides and on the tongue do concern me but who cares I can't miss out on these...one of my Top 3 shoes for Js...

I'm not too overly concern about the soles turning yellow since I have a good retrobrite system in place...however the netting on the sides and on the tongue do concern me but who cares I can't miss out on these...one of my Top 3 shoes for Js...
retrobrite?

There's nothing wrong with his kicks.  **** watch how all the 2013's start yellowing by the end of 2014.    Sometimes that yellowing on old kicks shows that there OG's.   Now if his kicks were beat up looking it would be a different story.

Yellowing never shows you a sneaker is OG, unless they are OG, and I doubt you'll be sneakers from 1990 being worn anywhere.

I've noticed that some people have said "I'm passing on these to get the grapes".

Don't the Grapes come out in like April or May?? Does a January purchase really affect a April/May purchase? There's like 10 paychecks in between the two releases...

For real, doe?!
ppl do that all the time here idk why ether it be better if they just say pass i dont want or i dont have the funds right now lol

I've noticed that some people have said "I'm passing on these to get the grapes".

Don't the Grapes come out in like April or May?? Does a January purchase really affect a April/May purchase? There's like 10 paychecks in between the two releases...

For real, doe?!

Kids trying to save their milk money. That's really the age group you see out there on release day.

Last edited:
Kids trying to save their milk money. That's really the age group you see out there on release day.
grin.gif
 not around my way

Damn I wanted these but I just walked into my mall and happen to stroll into jimmy jazz.

The clerk see my playoff 13s and says I see you into shoes I just got a restock shipment of the Shawn Kemp kamikaze so I had to cop....might still grab these tho

Financial obligations are forcing me to pass.

Not too sad by this though.

It will prevent me from complaining about yellowed netting in about 2 years.

I hope every NT'er that wants a pair will be able to get theirs

I was set that I was passing on these, but man these pics! Then my 99/2000s finally cracked last week :smh: Might have to cop now. RIP to my poor 2000s though, I've had em forever. The left shoe cracked so I put the right one on display with some signed MJ memorabilia that I have.

My oh my how nike has turned that fictional picture into a reality 23 years later.

Back then nobody would have had that many pairs of the same shoe sitting in their room. Now thats damn near the norm...

I see you Nike...

the norm if you're a reseller....

That may be true, but none the less, 23 years ago, this wasn't a reality by any means.

Picture has always been hella dope though

There's nothing wrong with his kicks.  **** watch how all the 2013's start yellowing by the end of 2014.    Sometimes that yellowing on old kicks shows that there OG's.   Now if his kicks were beat up looking it would be a different story.

Yellowing never shows you a sneaker is OG, unless they are OG, and I doubt you'll be sneakers from 1990 being worn anywhere.

lol @ thinking yellow soles make your shoes "og"

Last edited:
lol @ thinking yellow soles make your shoes "og"
i mean nike yellowed the midsole on the air max 90 and labeled them og, can you fault one's thinking?

i mean nike yellowed the midsole on the air max 90 and labeled them og, can you fault one's thinking?
i dont but nike and jb is all messed up with marketing they had it right before when they said vintage cuz yellow makes it look old but saying og and adding back the nike air on the 3s and calling that og going give ppl the impression that og just means vintage on how it looked back then but thats false. so i dont blame that kids way of thinking he was just mislead by marketing like most of the new Sneaker Heads are

Back
Top Bottom