Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

A week a away from release. Either people don't know they are coming out or it's not as hyped. 

don't think their is much hype

it will be more hype for the grapes

:lol:

watch when they sell out in 2 minutes.. just watch

Jordans arent under the radar anymore, if a Jordan is coming out then everyone knows about it. No need to talk about it on a forum.

This release is pretty damn close to the bred 13s, if you count all those bred 13s restock the past couple days...it feels like the 13s and these 5s are only a week apart lol. Bred 13s draining people's pockets and stealing the show, but yeah no doubt all og colorway jordans will sell out though including these. It's going to be a mystery on how hard these will be to get next weekend. Really haven't heard anyone talk about these around my way compared to the past couple of retros. 

This release is pretty damn close to the bred 13s, if you count all those bred 13s restock the past couple days...it feels like the 13s and these 5s are only a week apart lol. Bred 13s draining people's pockets and stealing the show, but yeah no doubt all og colorway jordans will sell out though including these. It's going to be a mystery on how hard these will be to get next weekend. Really haven't heard anyone talk about these around my way compared to the past couple of retros. 
I bet the hype for these will pick up a little next week but  it won't be much because these just dropped recently. 

Actually a restock is from the pairs that were returned after they accumulate. I read this onEastbay's twitter account.
This is true, when releasing a shoe the whole stock is available. "Restock" shoes are shoes that were returned.

EastbayRep - Mai

I bet the hype for these will pick up a little next week but  it won't be much because these just dropped recently. 
the black cement 4 and black/red 11s rereleased in 2008 too. we all the new hype train surrounding those. not sure you can base it on that.

the black cement 4 and black/red 11s rereleased in 2008 too. we all the new hype train surrounding those. not sure you can base it on that.
those were still in stores like a week after RD where im from so that gives me hope for these i guess

just to play devils advocate all white red jordans past few years have been easy to get and in some cases "sat".. white varsity 6, cardinal 7, fire red 4. the 12s and 13s etc.

Last edited:

just to play devils advocate all white red jordans past few years have been easy to get and in some cases "sat".. white varsity 6, cardinal 7, fire red 4. the 12s and 13s etc.
Most of those shoes were before the Concords boom though except for the 4s.

So far so good, the shoes will be available at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT.
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Mai
Thanks!! 
happy.gif

For me, Chicago Xs and the Fire Red IVs were easy grabs. So I'm expecting a reasonably easy time with these. Especially with the XIIIs that just dropped. Kids don't save their lunch money that fast.

Last edited:
So are people getting these a half size smaller or what?...still waiting to hear how these are running size wise.

Back
Top Bottom