Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

anyone else hearing this will be a HUGE release? possibly the first to give people a chance without tickets in as long as i can remember ..

two local stores here will have 100 pairs! for my city thats HUGE .. (example they had about 20 pair of 13s) .. heck one store already has 2 pair or 15 and 4 pair of 14s!!!!! ive never seen a store near me get either of those sizes ..

as much as i like hookin people up and coppin early for my friends in the mornin im startin to think an hour into the day these still might be available.. which never happens here, hell a pair is never even available .. tickets everywhere..
I might have to take a ride up there. what stores exactly ? i'm like 25 to 30 minutes from the mill .. i just moved back to my home city which is Racine so i'm close,  i've been lucky so far with every release.. but i could always use more spots to up my chances to get what ever i'm trying to pick up 

Last edited:
My shady Finishline let me reserve a pair. So I'm just going to wait in line to secure my second pair at the military discount. But I feel like I'm taking a chance since the BHM drop that day and only Dadeland Mall is supposed to have them besides HOH Orlando in Florida.

Haven't bought Jordans in a long time, but these are GOAT. Showed up a week early by accident, manager was just laughing :lol:
...and are we gonna buy these to have them drop next year with NA?

anyone else hearing this will be a HUGE release? possibly the first to give people a chance without tickets in as long as i can remember ..

two local stores here will have 100 pairs! for my city thats HUGE .. (example they had about 20 pair of 13s) .. heck one store already has 2 pair or 15 and 4 pair of 14s!!!!! ive never seen a store near me get either of those sizes ..

as much as i like hookin people up and coppin early for my friends in the mornin im startin to think an hour into the day these still might be available.. which never happens here, hell a pair is never even available .. tickets everywhere..
FTL I work at received a lot more pairs than we usually do for a GR. We normally get 1 FSR, but it's like 2 this time around.

most are made the same time they just hold off on pairs to restock later theyre doing it depending on the demand of the shoe looks like if its high hell hold off send a large wave that sells out and restock and u dont want them to send all the shoes on RD cuz if the demand is high it will still sell out and pay resellers if u dont get a pair atleast restock gives ppl an extra chance to pay retail 
Actually a restock is from the pairs that were returned after they accumulate. I read this onEastbay's twitter account.

My footlockers are doing a reserve thing now when they get the shipment you gotta call them and reserve a pair , trick is no one knows when they will get the shipment

If this is true about how there's a lot to come by with this release, I better get em

And if I don't...

Oh ho ho ho :smh:

im trying to fight the urge to cop these, but they're looking so crispy. Glad I passed on the WC 4's and Chi X's just in case

im trying to fight the urge to cop these, but they're looking so crispy. Glad I passed on the WC 4's and Chi X's just in case

those came out a year ago

Last edited:
For real...gonna go to the mall tomorrow and start the chatter with this release...I better get them too!

Back
Top Bottom