Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...

A lot of us listen to you all the time..... :/

The only person I could imagine wearing these is Russell Westbrook, cause he wears a lot of terrible stuff..

Not for me...
But I'll wait until they get a cool name like the "Varicose Vein V" or I find out that it's an extremely limited launch somewhere in the Doernbecher or Bin spectrum...
Then it's a MUST COPP
(yes, i'm playing) :nerd:

Hands down the ugliest V ever. But something tells me they'll sell out instantly
laugh.gif

Personally, I like keeping the elephant print to a minimum. Though, I don't knock 'em for trying something out of the norm. They'll sell.

WOW!!:wow: These have got to be one of the worst upcoming releases of this year!I don't know what the designers at JB were thinking when they thought of this or if they were smoking crack. JB needs a whole new design team.

Elephant print needs to stay on the 3's and only the 3's. They're even putting putting elephant print on a pair of Air Jordan 1's releasing in July I believe called the True Blue 1's.:smh:, I'm so upset they can't release the long - awaited Columbia XI's but they decided to release all this other ugly crap :stoneface:

Last edited:
Trukfit 5s!!!!
Make that nickname stick guys. Hypebeast will jump on em and we can just laugh at them. Somebody catch a pic of wayne wearing them and its over.

PS. Can't wait foor the "Elevenphant Print" Jordan XIs too!

Last edited:
These will end up just like the flip 3's... a lotta initial hate, and they'll turn heads years down the line in mint condition... that said... pass for me 8)

I think more understated implementation of the elephant print would probably be an improvement but this shoe is still pretty fly the way it is.

I'm liking these a lot. I don't get excited too often anymore from JB, these have the ole' spidey senses tingling. :x

And who says the elephant print can't be used all over on the V's. Nike can do anything they damn well please.

Back
Top Bottom