Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I haven't been buying any sneakers lately. I got nothing negative to say about anyone who thinks these are fresh. I just can't believe JB is serious. I'm also a little confused as to what elephant print has to do with the 23rd anniversary of the V.

Now it's racist to say that the inner city buys up terrible shoes just for the gaudy factor? Get out of here.

New pic, will be looking to pick up a pair.

:x

Racist? like white people, spanish people or asian people dont live in inner city areas, yall tripin and dont try to act like the crazy rediculously ugly shoes/clothes dont sell like hotcakes primarily in the ghetto, thats why at nice malls they dont have the same options CUZ THEY DONT SELL IN NICE PLACES! not racist just stereotypical and sereotypes are made for a reason regardless

Racist? like white people, spanish people or asian people dont live in inner city areas, yall tripin and dont try to act like the crazy rediculously ugly shoes/clothes dont sell like hotcakes primarily in the ghetto, thats why at nice malls they dont have the same options CUZ THEY DONT SELL IN NICE PLACES! not racist just stereotypical and sereotypes are made for a reason regardless

these are ghetto/hypebeast material plain and simple. nothing about this shoe looks good at all

Guess u guys agree that this shirt would go perfect with this shoe? :lol: Huh?? :smh:

Anyways back to the shoes....

Last edited:
I don't understand why so many people are saying these are ghetto looking. they are just plain stupid looking.

I don't understand why so many people are saying these are ghetto looking. they are just plain stupid looking.
People are idiots, and just type anything to receive a reaction. Who in the **** calls shoes ghetto? Dude just wanted attention. 

i can see people getting these and saying "my print doesnt match, definitely returning these" 

Back
Top Bottom