Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I'm definitely going to buy these and wear them. I think they're funny. I also like the leather interior, that's always comfortable. Premium materials.

they are about  to tax for these if they are really packaged with those gamma 11s
laugh.gif
 can't wait to see all these fools shell out about 375 for these

Last edited:
Why not try using some elephant print on just the midsole instead of going overboard with it? 

these BETTER be limited. imagine basically every other person in your city with a pair of these on like the Breds....
laugh.gif

i'm looking forward to one hell of an interesting release.

Still on the fence about these. Used to hate them but after looking at them lately I think they have promise with the right outfit. Just depends on how the money is around that time

Eww. Personally, if theese shoes ever "grew" on me. I would go to a doctor, and get tht "growth" sergically removed. But to each their own. Tht being said, why do they look like they glow? Reminds me of l.a. gears...

They'd look better with black elephant print like the black flip 3s and clear netting. As is this is a easy pass

Hypebeasts gonna be like "damn ! Need these in my life with my skinny jeans and a elephant print snap back! " Lol

Even when these were the rumored concept for DB's last year people were saying they still wouldn't even buy them.  There is no way they will not be at the very least a limited GR (think Joker 3's).  I would expect them to be even more limited than that since JB hates to see anything sit.  Good luck to everyone after a pair.

Elephant print is meant to be an accent, not to make your feet actually look like an elephant's foot.

Shoe is terrible but i love that midsole color combo. Oh what could have been................................

Back
Top Bottom