Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

These look just as ugly on feet. Should've done em like the black flips with black elephant, these are way too loud as is.

Prolly one of the worst jays i ever seen, but because this is the hype era of sneakers, and its gonna have limited slapped on it, they will be eaten up

Is it just me or does the elephant print have a different color on the last pic at the left side? Is that normal with elephant print or is it a sort of 3M/reflective material?

Uhm....no.
mean.gif

There is a lot going on.... I hope ppl keep their outfits simple with these lol... I'm on the fence...

Not gonna lie, I'll probably scoop these and use em for trade bait or sell em.

Some 13 year old in Florida's gonna love these lol

I like these in a weird way. But knowing all the hoops I'll have to jump through or resellers to pay no thanks 
tired.gif

Last edited:
im weirdly attracted to these. not an everyday shoe, but if given the opportunity to cop i probably would

JB Should call off this release and cancel these for good. Just donate the ones already produced to shelters, or homeless people who need something on their feet. These are a disgrace. They need to keep the elephant print on the 3's and ONLY the 3's

Ya'll know damn well if these were labeled "Doernbecher exlusives" you would all be in here talking about how hot they were and how many pairs you were gonna cop

Back
Top Bottom