Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

If the had black stitching, and did something with the mesh, these would be copped!! 

I was always feeling these, since the 1st pics of them came out. Def cop. 1st unique shoes from JB that I like that are not a OG colorway. Watch when people be like "nah man, these joints are ugly.." and then when the official pics come out people will be like "I'm feeling these, copped 2x"...

I could do something with these, but they should have dropped those rumored Fresh Prince Vs

Last edited:
I really don't understand why a 23rd anniversary 5 would almost solely feature elephant print... it doesn't make any sense
alien.gif
 jb just pulls **** out their *** these days

WTF?? :rofl:

If they were doing a 23rd anniversary why not put out something that released back then?

Lets see we have both fire reds and grapes this year so why not put out the Metallic 5's how they released 23 years ago with no #23, durabuck, and Nike Air plus OG box. Simple!

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom