Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Unpopular opinion that’ll piss off most of y’all. Fragment 1s is the most overrated shoe ever. It’s just a damn stamp on the heel. Ain’t nothing special bout em. They are an okay shoe but as far as collabs go, ain’t nothing nice about them but the guy they did the collab with. Nice material but nothing crazy. Kaws kills them joints. Unions kills them joint. And amm will as well.
Just my opinion that 99% of y’all bout to hate me for. Lol.
Nah, that is true, wackazz.

He just copied the Black Toe colorblocking and put a stamp on it.

It’s one of the better looking Collabs, but yes it is overrated, as far as the resale it commands.

Lol the Frag talk comes up like once every couple of months. And my opinion of them is still the same - mad overrated. Definitely a nice color way for sure because black toe color blocking is just so good, but the value of them is extremely overvalued. Theyre just a Royal black toe with a black tongue, so the value should be similar to the Red black toe.

The beauty of the fragment 1s is that he didn’t try to do too much. There was already dope color blocking from BTs which he took and simply specified superb materials. That to me is pretty much perfect.

It shouldn’t take a collab to make that happen but JB’s in house design team has proven time and time again that they pay no attention to detail. He pretty much just forced them to make a simple colorway correctly. The whole concept is basically a middle finger to the JB status quo. I’ll take that any day over gitd or bedazzling or extra branding all over the shoe.

The beauty of the fragment 1s is that he didn’t try to do too much. There was already dope color blocking from BTs which he took and simply specified superb materials. That to me is pretty much perfect.

It shouldn’t take a collab to make that happen but JB’s in house design team has proven time and time again that they pay no attention to detail. He pretty much just forced them to make a simple colorway correctly. The whole concept is basically a middle finger to the JB status quo. I’ll take that any day over gitd or bedazzling or extra branding all over the shoe.

Yes, you make good points. But, it’s not a $4-5k sneaker lol.

We can disagree but I def respect your opinion and understand your love for the collab.

Frag overpriced but still an awesome color way seems to be the consensus. What’s a fair price point for DS frags considering rarity. $2k?

Realistic pricing should be no more than $2k. Even that is absurd, but it makes sense in today’s resale culture.

BTW Only reason I mentioned trophy rooms is because of what there going for so early in there life.

All these sneaker news outlets saying the 3s are next has that info even been confirmed

Back
Top Bottom