Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Its funny because when pics first released of the frag 3s, I had that hate in me that you do 3god. But once the hype went away on them, they grew on me and now i prolly drive the frag 3 bandwagon. The reasons you love the frag 1s is kind of similar to my love for the frag 3s now. And honestly, they look much better in person and on feet than i ever couldve imagined. And the dumb yellow tab, somehow i have come to love it. IDK, i just have.

Or maybe I am just brainwashed bc its a 3. My fav silhouette, my fav child.

Its funny because when pics first released of the frag 3s, I had that hate in me that you do 3god. But once the hype went away on them, they grew on me and now i prolly drive the frag 3 bandwagon. The reasons you love the frag 1s is kind of similar to my love for the frag 3s now. And honestly, they look much better in person and on feet than i ever couldve imagined. And the dumb yellow tab, somehow i have come to love it. IDK, i just have.

Or maybe I am just brainwashed bc its a 3. My fav silhouette, my fav child.
It’s not trash like the boy 3god 3god claims, but the white/black colorway could’ve been better.

I'm still Guava>noir even though I have both. I love wearing this pair.

Yesterday:
IMG_20210324_130709_683.jpg

Not yet!! I havent found a pic of the guavas that make me want to fork over the $ to complete the set. Trying to like these but cant. Love my black joints.

I hope these aren't it but they don't look bad. More importantly, I think this is a genius way to throw off the knock off factories and buy a little time. Of course fakes/reps/UA's will eventually hit the market. It's inevitable. And if you buy fakes/reps/UA's no hate this way. More power too you. Save your bread and enjoy. But, leaking convincing images of a pump fake pair through legit accounts would be smart imo.

unloved1s saying its not a 3

Back
Top Bottom