Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Definitely not real. I can’t see union reverting to the old retro style tongue with the color poking over the front. They’d most definitely use the og/newer retro style. They’d also use the thinner ep and probably more og style print (thinner, less defined lines).

Definitely not real. I can’t see union reverting to the old retro style tongue with the color poking over the front. They’d most definitely use the og/newer retro style. They’d also use the thinner ep and probably more og style print (thinner, less defined lines).

Agreed. The height looks pretty good though in that pic; you can see the back tab doesn't go to the top of shoe, which is definitely OG style....the other details you mentioned are really off though.

cant believe every time people hear union and jordan collab they automatically assume that they'll revert back to doing the same thing they did with the 1s

won't believe anything out there till we get the official pics/announcement

Can anyone please tell me how these hoodies fit? Not sure if I should go TTS or size down.
Thank you in advance.
D821E264-B19E-4D54-97BD-F1EFC2B9AF57.jpeg
Mine is a L and it fits fine. I'm 5-9 athletic build, slender. Medium would have been probably fine too just snug, the L is a little baggy, roomier on me,

It’s a custom smh like S sssstan said I don’t know why everyone always assumes it’s going to be a split fusion type of deal like the 1s when the 4s already broke that mold. On a side note, chef huyle is prob the best customizer out there, he rarely misses on his aged customs but these ones are not it

My babies are finally here from GOAT...

Attachments

• 0297ADD6-BF98-442C-9CA9-D75C4345DA58.jpeg
    0297ADD6-BF98-442C-9CA9-D75C4345DA58.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 68
  • 931AC191-17AD-412E-ACC2-3AFF03CECD44.jpeg
    931AC191-17AD-412E-ACC2-3AFF03CECD44.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 0D064369-CCD6-4081-B114-C2F0F58A09E0.jpeg
    0D064369-CCD6-4081-B114-C2F0F58A09E0.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 655
  • F2650509-C1E1-4B72-8C4A-DAFBCE0B7B25.jpeg
    F2650509-C1E1-4B72-8C4A-DAFBCE0B7B25.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 976
Where do you rank Fragment 1’s and Kaws 4’s?

I would say any of those could be interchangeable.

Kaws 4 arent even in the discussion. Fragment 1 is in the conversation for top 3. But Union 1, specifically the BT, is unquestionably the best. The SB is probably right behind it.

Let me add... The AMM 3 is going to make a push for being in that top 3 eventually... 👀

Last edited:
Kaws 4 arent even in the discussion. Fragment 1 is in the conversation for top 3. But Union 1, specifically the BT, is unquestionably the best. The SB is probably right behind it.

Let me add... The AMM 3 is going to make a push for being in that top 3 eventually... 👀
Unpopular opinion that’ll piss off most of y’all. Fragment 1s is the most overrated shoe ever. It’s just a damn stamp on the heel. Ain’t nothing special bout em. They are an okay shoe but as far as collabs go, ain’t nothing nice about them but the guy they did the collab with. Nice material but nothing crazy. Kaws kills them joints. Unions kills them joint. And amm will as well.
Just my opinion that 99% of y’all bout to hate me for. Lol.

Unpopular opinion that’ll piss off most of y’all. Fragment 1s is the most overrated shoe ever. It’s just a damn stamp on the heel. Ain’t nothing special bout em. They are an okay shoe but as far as collabs go, ain’t nothing nice about them but the guy they did the collab with. Nice material but nothing crazy. Kaws kills them joints. Unions kills them joint. And amm will as well.
Just my opinion that 99% of y’all bout to hate me for. Lol.
Nah, that is true, wackazz.

He just copied the Black Toe colorblocking and put a stamp on it.

Nah, that is true, wackazz.

He just copied the Black Toe colorblocking and put a stamp on it.
I agree 1000% percent. But this is a take that will get bashed by most in NT. And I wish I could say I’m trolling but I’m not. My friend had a pair and I just didn’t see why ppl liked them so much other than the quality of the shoe (which is amazing) but as far as collabs there are so many better. Kaws had amazing quality, and that glove thingy embossed all over, had glow in the dark soles. They was a beauty to just stare at. Pure art piece. But that’s just me. The unions were sooooo unique with chopping two different shoes up and stitching it together, it was gorgeous. Frag 1s did nothing for me. Honestly I love my frag 3 more than the 1s. Lol, yeah I said it. All y’all may proceed to roast me for it. It’s okay, I’ll take the bashing.

Back
Top Bottom